Duke4.net Forums: Need help finding different versions of DNF - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Need help finding different versions of DNF  "Please help me if you can"

I'm currently trying to get my hands on all different editions/versions of DNF. I have the standard edition, balls of steel edition, Canadian steel book edition, UK dukes kick ass edition and the Russian expansion/collectors edition. I need the Australian king edition and the dukes fully loaded package edition (the one that came with the belt buckle and the graphics card). I can not find either of these on eBay. If anyone knows where I can get one, please reply with a link or tell me how I can get it.

User is offline   Shawneth 

View PostxStayMetalx, on 07 December 2016 - 12:58 PM, said:

I'm currently trying to get my hands on all different editions/versions of DNF. I have the standard edition, balls of steel edition, Canadian steel book edition, UK dukes kick ass edition and the Russian expansion/collectors edition. I need the Australian king edition and the dukes fully loaded package edition (the one that came with the belt buckle and the graphics card). I can not find either of these on eBay. If anyone knows where I can get one, please reply with a link or tell me how I can get it.

Though I can't help you find the other versions, you should 100% post some screenshots!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options