Duke4.net Forums: The Crash Bandicoot junction - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The Crash Bandicoot junction  "Crash Bandicoot series"

User is offline   spessu_sb 

So I did a search and didn't find any previous CB topic or anything for Naughty Dog either and thus decided to make this thread.

How the heck are Activision publishing this :mellow: ?

Looks extremely faithful and actually cool just like the originals but now in HD. Impossible, isn't it? Now if this kinda release was done for Duke3D..

The Comeback Trailer

Fan made PC-excusive mod project (hoping that official thing's announcement won't lead to this getting an C&D now..)
https://www.youtube....alsWrath/videos

So the game actually did also come to the PC. Anyone here have experiences with the PC version how it runs, controls etc..?

I'm yet to try this but am very interested.

View Postspessu_sb, on 14 May 2018 - 04:27 AM, said:

So the game actually did also come to the PC. Anyone here have experiences with the PC version how it runs, controls etc..?

I'm yet to try this but am very interested.

It has not been released for pc yet.
Release date is the 29th of June.

View Postthemaniacboy, on 14 May 2018 - 06:50 AM, said:

It has not been released for pc yet.
Release date is the 29th of June.

Oh, my bad.

I just thought that because it popped into steam quite a time ago already, that it'd be released by now.

Reason I expected this, was because am kinda broke atm. So I haven't really even checked storepage after that, as I couldn't buy it anyways at that release pricetag. But it's good to know I haven't yet missed any "piece of the cake" at all.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options