Duke4.net Forums: The unknown map i found - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The unknown map i found

So i just looked around in the original 1996 game files, and found this interesting map callen "SPACEPWR.MAP". It had no Enemies, just ammo and a big map. and i don't know shit about it. anybody knows something about it?

The map(World Tour workshop): http://steamcommunit...s/?id=800218662
link to megaton maybe soon

This post has been edited by Duke Fan - Kobi Shapiro: 04 December 2016 - 07:14 AM

User is offline   Dr.Panico 

I remember this map! I used to have it, it came on a copy of Duke 1.3d that i got from a Geocities website back in 2004. I believe it's a Dukematch-only level.

Can you upload it here? Because, if this is the level i'm thinking about, i'm pretty sure you don't need World Tour to play it.

User is offline   Forge 

• Speaker of the Outhouse

I think your first clue that this map doesn't 'require' world tour is that it was made in '96

there's a sector based watermark off to the side that says 'Bargle'.
never heard of him, her, or it.

Attached File(s)

This post has been edited by Forge: 17 November 2016 - 04:04 PM

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

You didn't look in the original files. You looked in the files that came with a torrent you downloaded. lol

User is offline   Sanek 

Hey Jimmmy, i found 2 strange maps called SE and ST in the original game files!!! It had no enemies and no ammo, just a lot of weird teleporters! What should I do?! :mellow:

You know, I think this was the first custom map I ever played DM in all those years ago. Otherwise it was one which was so similar I can't tell the difference anymore. As a result I'm going to say I now have a map I've been trying to find for a while.

Sanek, on 17 November 2016 - 10:26 PM, said:

Hey Jimmmy, i found 2 strange maps called SE and ST in the original game files!!! It had no enemies and no ammo, just a lot of weird teleporters! What should I do?! :mellow:

What can you do? It's an MP map...there is a ton of those for download. None of them have enemies.

User is offline   Forge 

• Speaker of the Outhouse

Blue Lightning, on 18 November 2016 - 04:45 PM, said:

What can you do?

Find pipebomb, drop at feet, push button to get peanut.

i actually thought to put that world tour only to tell everyone that it was download that leads to a world tour workshop lel.
maybe i will upload this to megaton workshop

lol wut? cant remove comments?

This post has been edited by Duke Fan - Kobi Shapiro: 11 February 2017 - 01:00 PM

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options