Duke4.net Forums: Using Duke It Out DC art/textures in Mapster32? - Duke4.net Forums

Hide message Show message
Welcome to the Duke4.net Forums!

Register an account now to get access to all board features. After you've registered and logged in, you'll be able to create topics, post replies, send and receive private messages, disable the viewing of ads and more!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Using Duke It Out DC art/textures in Mapster32?  "Using Megaton"

User is offline   Thedutchjelle 

Hello guys,

Sorry to ask something again, but I could not find this on Google or on this forum. I was planning to use some Duke It Out DC textures for my next map as it has some useful sprites/textures I'd like to use. However, I cannot see a way to get Mapster to see the textures. I do get a
"Using G:/Steam/steamapps/common/Duke Nukem 3D/gameroot/addons/dc/ for game data" in the start-up screen, but loading a DC map gives me the HOM effect for any DC textures.

Is it possible to get this running with the Megaton edition, or am I SOL? I may have the original CD-Rom lying around if that's needed..

User is offline   Hendricks266 

• EDuke32 Senior Developer

Run it with: mapster32.exe -g dukedc.grp

http://wiki.eduke32...._Command_Prompt

User is offline   Thedutchjelle 

Wow, such a quick response! And it works very well too. Thanks man. I wouldn't have found it without your help.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks are property of their respective owners. Instead of reading this text, you could be playing Ion Maiden! ;) © 2018 Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options