Duke4.net Forums: [RELEASE] Lunar Burnout - Duke4.net Forums

Hide message Show message
Welcome to the Duke4.net Forums!

Register an account now to get access to all board features. After you've registered and logged in, you'll be able to create topics, post replies, send and receive private messages, disable the viewing of ads and more!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

[RELEASE] Lunar Burnout  "Another NS exclusive map!"

User is offline   Shawneth 

Here we go again with another Nuclear Showdown map release.

This time, Duke finds himself in the vents on a moon-base. This one is more balanced than my last one, and a bit longer with some interesting bits I hope you'll find enjoyable.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Have fun!

Attached File(s)

Formerly Oporix.
Maps I've worked on...

This post has been edited by oporix: 12 November 2016 - 08:23 PM

User is online   Jblade 

Just played it, nice work! You made good usage out of the NS features now that they're fixed - I should do some more work on the spacesuit so it's a bit more robust (maybe even add a unique weapon for it that you can pickup) One thing I'd suggest is adding a few secrets for your next map, or even babes to rescue :) If I get some time I'll record a playthrough of both of your levels.

This post has been edited by Jblade: 12 November 2016 - 11:21 PM

Jblade, on 12 November 2016 - 11:21 PM, said:

Just played it, nice work! You made good usage out of the NS features now that they're fixed - I should do some more work on the spacesuit so it's a bit more robust (maybe even add a unique weapon for it that you can pickup) One thing I'd suggest is adding a few secrets for your next map, or even babes to rescue :) If I get some time I'll record a playthrough of both of your levels.

Looking forward to it. I actually do have a few secrets on the map, but they're untagged because I'm not a big fan of secret-searching. Consider it a silent protest! :lol:

Formerly Oporix.
Maps I've worked on...

User is offline   Blue Lightning 

It's got issues.

First, when I enter the second room and look left, there is a med kit sitting on top of tracers...clip error?

Second, after I get on the water train thingy, it leads...nowhere. And no way to get back.

I don't get it.

"Stunticons, merge to become...Men-a-sor..." - Motormaster

Blue Lightning, on 13 November 2016 - 05:23 PM, said:

It's got issues.

First, when I enter the second room and look left, there is a med kit sitting on top of tracers...clip error?

Second, after I get on the water train thingy, it leads...nowhere. And no way to get back.

I don't get it.

You can fix switches with toolkits in Nuclear Showdown (see the demonstration map if you haven't). I'm not too sure I know about the med kit, its intended to be on top of the machine.

Formerly Oporix.
Maps I've worked on...

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All trademarks are property of their respective owners and all comments are owned by their posters. Yes, our forum uses cookies. © 2004-2016 Duke4.net and Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options