Duke4.net Forums: Duke Nukem Collections - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Duke Nukem Collections  "Post your collection"

Here is my collection as of right now. I have a Time to Kill strategy guide coming in the mail.
Attached Image: IMG_0484.JPGAttached Image: IMG_0483.JPGAttached Image: IMG_0482.JPGJPG]Attached Image: IMG_0481.JPGAttached Image: IMG_0480.JPGAttached Image: IMG_0479.JPGAttached Image: IMG_0478.JPGAttached Image: IMG_0477.JPGAttached Image: IMG_0476.JPGAttached Image: IMG_0475.JPGAttached Image: IMG_0474.JPGAttached Image: IMG_0473.JPG

This post has been edited by xStayMetalx: 07 November 2016 - 01:03 PM

User is offline   HulkNukem 

Interesting putting the PS1 games into a bluray-size case, I might need to do that with my PS1 games as they look so out of place next to everything else on my shelf.

I've still got a stack of PSX and Dreamcast jewel cases on my shelf, gotta love 'em. Speaking of, I think Duke not being on Dreamcast is his greatest missed opportunity. Especially since Land of the Babes was a 2000 game, if it was shinier on some Dreamcast kind of engine with a new combat style maybe that one would've been more memorable in the Duke oeuvre.

Think Zombie Revenge but with Duke or something, instant classic. Maybe throw a dash of Dynamite Cop in there.

This post has been edited by PsychoGoatee: 07 November 2016 - 02:23 PM

User is offline   HulkNukem 

A Duke beat em up would be fucking awesome, he has so many style of games why is there not a brawler?

View PostHulkNukem, on 07 November 2016 - 01:06 PM, said:

Interesting putting the PS1 games into a bluray-size case, I might need to do that with my PS1 games as they look so out of place next to everything else on my shelf.

I got them custom made from a guy on eBay, they are really high quality. High gloss paper is what he used and aside from the art on the fronts of the last two, everything is original to the actual cases, which I have sitting on top of the custom ones

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

I hope you guys aren't throwing away the original cases.

View PostJimmy Gnosis, on 07 November 2016 - 08:12 PM, said:

I hope you guys aren't throwing away the original cases.

Oh hell no. I'm keeping everything that originally came with it. I just wanted the cases because they looked cool and I still play them so the originals won't get so beat up from the constant open and close/game in and out

This post has been edited by xStayMetalx: 08 November 2016 - 06:13 AM

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options