Duke4.net Forums: Favorite Duke Spin off Game - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Favorite Duke Spin off Game

Poll: Favorite Duke Nukem Spin-Off (39 member(s) have cast votes)

What is your favorite Duke Spin-off Game?

1. Duke Nukem: Time to Kill (Playstation) (10 votes [21.74%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 21.74%

2. Duke Nukem: Land of the Babes (Playstation) (2 votes [4.35%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 4.35%

3. Duke Nukem: Zero Hour (Nintendo 64) (12 votes [26.09%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 26.09%

4. Duke Nukem: Advance (Gamboy Advance) (5 votes [10.87%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 10.87%

5. Duke Nukem: Critical Mass (Nintendo DS) (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

6. Duke Nukem: Manhattan Project (Windows, Mac, iOS, Xbox Live Arcade) (17 votes [36.96%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 36.96%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Mine is Time to Kill

User is offline   Jolteon 

Man, this one was a tough one. I voted for Zero Hour since I had a lot of fun playing this game, but Time to Kill was also good too. They are both my favorite Duke Nukem games, since I've played these two a lot when I was a kid.

User is online   brullov 

• Senior Artist at TGK

Duke Nukem: Manhattan Project the last Duke game which I will always replay (after Duke Nukem 3D).

User is offline   K1n9_Duk3 

Manhattan Project is the only spin-off I've ever played. Makes voting pretty much pointless for me since I have nothing to compare it to (except the DOS games).

User is offline   necroslut 

Manhattan Project, with Zero Hour second. It had it issues, but I wish they'd made another one like it.

User is offline   BoowHow 

I'll go with Zero Hour, because it was the first Duke Nukem game I played.

User is offline   DNSKILL5 

• Honored Donor

Zero Hour, because it was the 2nd Duke game I ever played, even if for the first few years I played it I could never beat level 2. I loved the multiplayer and when I was able to get far in the game I loved every second of it. I like the others on the list, except for the DS game but only because I've never played it before.

User is offline   spessu_sb 

I want to vote Time To Kill because I actually played that but I also don't want to give it the vote because I think Zero Hour is pretty good (haven't played it so I can't confirm this).

Manhattan Project all the way

User is offline   Player Lin 

Since I never played all console DN spin-offs and not fan of TPP games like TTK/ZH/LotB(does interests before I knew they all not FPS anymore) so Manhattan Project for non-FPS ones and DNA for FPS in console(even played on some "illegal ways" and I still sucks at it)... ;)

This post has been edited by Player Lin: 30 October 2016 - 05:19 AM

User is offline   FistMarine 

I voted for Duke Nukem Manhattan Project as it's only the spin off I played.

User is offline   HulkNukem 

Zero Hour all day everyday
I would say Manhattan Project but I really only like the rooftop episode, the rest of them are real meh.

User is offline   necroslut 

View PostHulkNukem, on 30 October 2016 - 10:47 AM, said:

Zero Hour all day everyday
I would say Manhattan Project but I really only like the rooftop episode, the rest of them are real meh.

Come on, Chinatown was the best. I agree that the levels took a turn for the worse after that, though.

This is hard to decide between Manhattan Project and Zero Hour. I really enjoyed the MP since its like a hybrid of the first three duke games with good graphics and retained core elements that made Duke 3D so good. ZH follows in Duke 3D's (well Duke 64 to be more precise) footsteps being put into a third person perspective, except it lacked the jetpack. So I guess MP would be slight above ZH for me.

No love for Critical Mass :^(

User is offline   Komenja 

ZERO HOURRRRR!

I'll go for Time to Kill, it really hit the spot for me at the time, early days of 3D platforming, Tomb Raider style etc, but with some of that Duke flavor and more fun dumb shooting. Zero Hour is a close second for me.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options