Duke4.net Forums: DN3D World Tour: Alien World Order Level Improvement Patches - Duke4.net Forums

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

DN3D World Tour: Alien World Order Level Improvement Patches  "Level improvement patches for the Alien World Order episode."

User is offline   NightFright 

• The Truth is in here

I have encountered this issue actually also at the very beginning of E5L1, affecting the trashcan on the right (sprite #513). It's placed right on top of the shadow of the wooden crate. It doesn't cause any trouble in the original map, but in your patched version, you need to get really close to be able to shoot it.

*EDIT*
Your corrections also screwed up some texture alignment in the E5L1 bar area. Didn't exist before.

This post has been edited by NightFright: 26 October 2016 - 12:08 AM

User is offline   NUKEMDAVE 

View PostNightFright, on 25 October 2016 - 11:38 PM, said:

*EDIT*
Your corrections also screwed up some texture alignment in the E5L1 bar area. Didn't exist before.

It's back to normal now. I also moved that trashcan off the sector point, so it's fixed as well.

User is offline   NNC 

View PostNightFright, on 24 October 2016 - 01:39 AM, said:

I have to confess, I didn't notice any of these glitches while playing the new episode. The original levels surely also have mistakes like these, nobody ever corrected them or felt the need to do so. Personally, I can absolutely live with that.

Well, I corrected the missing touchplates for myself (ie. Bank Roll, Warp Factor, LA Rumble etc.) It added a nice gameplay dynamic.

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options