Duke4.net Forums: Y'all clogging up the World Tour thread - Duke4.net Forums

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Y'all clogging up the World Tour thread  "Split from Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary World Tour"

Since we have our own drama hellhole thread, I'd like to say (while it's fruitless, because grudges never go away online) I am willing to be friendly to everybody. Even people who insulted me, or upvoted posts insulting me. Have a nice day.

View PostHendricks266, on 16 October 2016 - 04:30 PM, said:

Capital E.

EDuke32 is picky about what wav subtypes it will read. It's something we inherited from the DOS days and no one has bothered to deal with it more.

Just use FLAC.

;)

I converted the pistol sound to FLAC and it played all warped and crazy in game, I tried a lot of stuff. I appreciate the thought. I have another topic about Hot To's on doing audio stuff if people want to, but honestly I get it, everybody's busy, and I'm kind of bored of messing with audio files since it lead to this nutty disaster of web forum action.

This post has been edited by PsychoGoatee: 16 October 2016 - 04:35 PM

User is offline   Hendricks266 

• Weaponized Autism

Can you upload the exact pistol sound you're having trouble getting working?

Yep it's in the topic in the bug subforum. It works for another person who posted there. Also in general NightFright's entire PSX voc replacement thing doesn't work for me, but I guess that's another ball of wax.

• Weaponized Autism

Are you using the latest EDuke32?

I tried it 5775 and 5888, there's been one more release since then, not sure if that changed anything there.

edit: Just tried it in the latest release too, still getting the default pistol sound.

This post has been edited by PsychoGoatee: 16 October 2016 - 05:04 PM

• Weaponized Autism

View PostFox, on 16 October 2016 - 01:23 AM, said:

You make me feel like a kindergarten teacher.

View PostFox, on 16 October 2016 - 04:24 PM, said:

Squidward's Sexy Time

User is offline   Fox 

• Fraka kaka kaka kaka-kow!

Now you are making my vagina wet.

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

My dick thick like PsychoGoatee's skull, wassup mami?

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options