Duke4.net Forums: Issues with DC HRP - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Issues with DC HRP

User is offline   CyanFire 

Hey, i seem to be having issues with the Duke It Out In D.C. HRP currently, the main menu is screwed up... instead of playing the intended menu music it's just playing Grabbag and the image of Duke is off center. I've provided a screenshot to show this. http://imgur.com/a/U48Bl

I'm running the .bat file that comes with it. If i use the HRP music pack for D.C it fixes the music problem but then it then plays the D.C menu music if i boot up Atomic Edition instead of Grabbag.

Can anyone help me out with this so i can get D.C running properly?

This post has been edited by CyanFire: 15 October 2016 - 04:56 AM

User is offline   Hendricks266 

• Weaponized Autism

Grabbag is the intended menu music. You may be thinking of NightFright's custom music selections.

The title screen being off-center is a bug in the original ART. I just committed a quick fix to the DC HRP SVN repo. Try replacing your menu.def with the updated one. http://svn.eduke32.c...screen/menu.def

User is online   NightFright 

• The Truth is in here

You guys have to stop assuming that my music pack contains the music that came with the addon. Duke DC never had custom music, it was always using the original episode 3 music. That's why I separated it from the HRP and made it optional.

I will update the music pack tomorrow to add disclaimers that this is not the soundtrack originally used with the game.

*EDIT Oct 17, 2016*
It is done. Hopefully, this will put an end to the confusions once and for all.

This post has been edited by NightFright: 17 October 2016 - 06:43 AM

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options