Duke4.net Forums: Crusader : No Remorse/Regret corner - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Crusader : No Remorse/Regret corner

User is offline   gemeaux333 

The legend says the naysayers of Ultima 8 were complaining about the fact it was an action game and not a rpg, based on this statement Origin decided to make a true action game based on this engine, and that how Crusader : No Remorse was create...

Many sequels were planed but finally never were, because Tony Zuroveck was promised royalties by EA for these games and never got them...

User is offline   MusicallyInspired 

• The Sarien Encounter

This game had the best music. Andrew Sega and co at their finest. I still have the CD-ROM. Bought No Regret from GOG ages ago but haven't played it. Really should get on that. Shame that No Mercy never made it to fruition, even after there being some traction due to fan response to get it uncancelled.

My friend Rob a/k/a Elbryan42 gave a demonstration on the differences between the PC and PlayStation versions.

User is offline   MusicallyInspired 

• The Sarien Encounter

"You may notice the game has higher res graphics than standard VGA. The image is sharper and clearer..." Yeah, not on your video, dude lol. Still interesting comparisons. I didn't know the PSX version could scroll. The PC version can't scroll, right? That's a nice feature.

User is offline   CruX 

This and Project Overkill were my go to isometric games back in the day. Spent a lot more time playing Overkill just because of the re-goddamn-diculous length it had, but Crusader was superior in just about every way.

User is offline   Daedolon 

• Ancient Blood God

View PostMusicallyInspired, on 10 October 2016 - 05:37 PM, said:

The PC version can't scroll, right? That's a nice feature.

You can hold down the camera center key, but it's a bit janky.

User is offline   gemeaux333 

The most odd thing is, Crusader : No Regret have never been translated or dubbed in french for unknown reasons...

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options