Duke4.net Forums: I don't understand why.... - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

I don't understand why....

User is offline   Karmeck 

..... You dont have any of the news for the "new" Duke nukem game on the front page. Do we hate gearbox or what? Nma and it's members are not to stoked on Bethesda making fallout now but they still post news about the games.

We have it even better, the orginal devs got back and made the levels for this updated version of the original Duke Nukem 3D.

I for one are loving this and have "Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary World Tour" on pre-order.

I just don't understand it. Please explain.

User is offline   TerminX 

• el fundador

What are you talking about? World Tour is mentioned in the latest news post on the front page.

User is offline   Karmeck 

Yeah now but there was nothing here during the leak and now it has been official for weeks. And news today don't even have pictures.

I know I can find all this elsewhere but this being a Duke fan site I expect it to get more space then a column as part of a news story.

User is offline   Hendricks266 

• Weaponized Autism

View PostYatta, on 02 September 2016 - 11:16 AM, said:

View PostTerminX, on 01 September 2016 - 08:59 AM, said:

View Postkeiron, on 01 September 2016 - 08:25 AM, said:

All this Duke Nukem World Tour information is worthy of a homepage article. I am baffled that it isn't there yet.

There will be one, it just has to wait until an official announcement by Gearbox for various reasons unless someone who isn't myself or Yatta wants to write it and submit it.

I'm averse to covering or otherwise promoting content that trashes the Duke IP in the pursuit of quick money. In legal terms, we call it trademark dilution (tarnishment). Bazinga!

User is offline   Danukem 

• Duke Plus Developer

View PostKarmeck, on 04 October 2016 - 11:25 PM, said:

Yeah now but there was nothing here during the leak and now it has been official for weeks. And news today don't even have pictures.

I know I can find all this elsewhere but this being a Duke fan site I expect it to get more space then a column as part of a news story.

Most of the discussion about World Tour on this forum has taken place in this 46 page thread that started back in August, before the name was known: https://forums.duke4...350#entry261755

• el fundador

We didn't pay much attention to the leaks, both out of respect for not posting leaked material and because we've known about this release since last year. The posts on the front page tend to be Duke related stuff that people might not otherwise see, not news that you can find on IGN and everywhere else.

I'll ask Gearbox for some exclusive screenshots, and if they send me some I'll post them.

• el fundador

http://duke4.net/

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options