Duke4.net Forums: Whose dick do I have to suck to get a custom title around here - Duke4.net Forums

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Whose dick do I have to suck to get a custom title around here

User is offline   zchri9 

• Honored Donor

Oh ffs.
=/ change it back to the default

This post has been edited by zchri9: 14 May 2009 - 12:08 PM

User is offline   Reaper_Man 

• Once and Future King

:P Be careful what you ask for. I say let him keep it!

User is offline   Micki! 

• Candy Consumptionist & Administrator

I thought i'd change my title for something more relevant than just "honorable donor"
Now i'm a Candy Consumptionist & Administrator :P

User is offline   Roma Loom 

• Loomsday Device

I was thinking about "Yatta's whorable donor" but I'm badly confused with the exact meaning of this... also I'm not ready to show our relationship to the public yet...

User is offline   Micki! 

Ask anytime though, and thou shall receive...

Do you REALLY want that title though ..? :P

• Once and Future King

Adjust the maximum avatar sizes to something square please. 100x125 is kinda "lol wut" and I just realized my avatar is squished.

User is offline   Alan 

• Hellspawn

If you send me the original image over AIM I can scale it down to 100x100. Some of us make use of the rectangular limitation.

• Once and Future King

I can resize it. I just want to bitch. I'm pretty sure if you change it to 125x125, any avatars that are currently 100x125 would be fine. :P

User is offline   Master Fibbles 

• I have the power!

hmm...do I want a different name? hmm...decisions, decisions, decisions....

User is offline   Micki! 

We're just discussing the title beneath the name, but if you want an actual name change we'll give you that too :P

• I have the power!

Can you drop the "s" so Dave-ros stops giving me a hard time about not spelling the name right?

I am thinking of if I want to have a different sub-name. I certainly can't think of a good nickname for that though. If someone comes up with one, I'll probably approve.

User is offline   Ramen4ever 

View PostMr.Flibbles, on May 18 2009, 02:47 PM, said:

Can you drop the "s" so Dave-ros stops giving me a hard time about not spelling the name right?

I am thinking of if I want to have a different sub-name. I certainly can't think of a good nickname for that though. If someone comes up with one, I'll probably approve.

"Faggy Mcnugget"? :P

jk

Personally I'll pass on the titles. I just want to reach "battlelord" one day or like Cycloid Emperor or something.. Much more interesting than some lame custom title. Once you reach the top and it doesn't change for 1000 posts.. maybe then. But.. to each his own.

• I have the power!

Hmm, as tempting as "Faggy McNugget" is...I think you are right about the custom titles. One day I will reach Battlelord..but not for a while. I don't post.

User is offline   Micki! 

Check your name, S is gone, Mr. Fibble it is ..!

• I have the power!

Yes! I am no longer an abomination. Haha. Now Dave-ros can't say anything.

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options