Duke4.net Forums: Pics of autographed Duke sculpture - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Pics of autographed Duke sculpture

User is offline   rpg 

Someone told me you guys might be interested in seeing this.

I won this Duke sculpture many years, and it came autographed by a ton of the developers. This was around 1999. It also came with a signed Y2K Duke holiday card. I never heard of anyone else having this card, so it must be pretty rare and might be interesting for fans to see. I've got a pic of the card up on my Ebay listing: http://www.ebay.com/itm/172341467849

Makes me feel old thinking about how long I've had this stuff!

Attached thumbnail(s)

• Attached Image: 3b061445367b6ef787835a6c1226c875dd8be5de.jpg

User is offline   TerminX 

• el fundador

Well, you've got my curiosity. Good luck with the sale.

Very cool! Just took a look, mine is #211 (no signatures though)

The art on that card is really badass.

This post has been edited by PsychoGoatee: 20 September 2016 - 08:22 PM

User is offline   Malgon 

Nice, I don't remember ever seeing the Y2K card. As for the statue, does anyone know how many were signed? I don't imagine there would be too many around. Anyway, hope the sale goes well!

User is offline   brullov 

• Senior Artist at TGK

I would like to buy it right now!

User is offline   rpg 

View PostMalgon, on 21 September 2016 - 12:51 AM, said:

Nice, I don't remember ever seeing the Y2K card. As for the statue, does anyone know how many were signed? I don't imagine there would be too many around. Anyway, hope the sale goes well!

No idea how many were signed. For the contest, I only remember there being one prize, so at least for the contest I think there was only one statue. I'm sure some others got signed somewhere along the way, though.

User is offline   HulkNukem 

I hope you are selling the statue and not just the pictures ;)

User is offline   Valhalla 

I was the one that won the auction from you, wanted to say thanks, this will definitely be the crown jewel of my duke collection. I just hope it arrives intact. ;)

UPDATE: It arrived, and was in nearly perfect condition. Was really worried some guy at the post office would re-create the opening scene from Ace Ventura: Pet Detective, when he saw "fragile" on the side of the box. :D

This post has been edited by Valhalla: 27 September 2016 - 03:26 AM

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options