Duke4.net Forums: Help needed with Vacation+ HRP - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Help needed with Vacation+ HRP  "Help please!"

Ok, so I'm new at this SVN lark, but I got the Tortoise SVN software intalled A-OK, BUT, even tho' both Vacation plays Ok & Duke3d HRP works, I don't get any of the unique Vacation graphics (like the water pistol etc,) but the default Duke HRP graphics and it appears that none of the Vacation-specific graphice (beach babes etc.) are in HR. What am I doing wrong?

I followed the instructions for downloading the DN3D HRP via Tortoise (right click on the newly created HRP folder, SVN Checkout etc., entered source web address etc, and around 700-800mB downloaded OK via Tortoise SVN and the Duke HRP seems to work OK, but no Vacation-specific graphics (e.g. water pistol, bananas etc), and no HR beach babes.

What am I missing or have overlooked?

Much thanks,
CP

User is offline   LeoD 

• Duke4.net topic/3513

View PostCaptain Peacock, on 19 September 2016 - 05:31 AM, said:

Ok, so I'm new at this SVN lark, but I got the Tortoise SVN software intalled A-OK, BUT, even tho' both Vacation plays Ok & Duke3d HRP works, I don't get any of the unique Vacation graphics (like the water pistol etc,) but the default Duke HRP graphics and it appears that none of the Vacation-specific graphice (beach babes etc.) are in HR. What am I doing wrong?

I followed the instructions for downloading the DN3D HRP via Tortoise (right click on the newly created HRP folder, SVN Checkout etc., entered source web address etc, and around 700-800mB downloaded OK via Tortoise SVN and the Duke HRP seems to work OK, but no Vacation-specific graphics (e.g. water pistol, bananas etc), and no HR beach babes.
Attach your eduke32.log file. Note that the Vaca HRP is far from being complete. Many models are still missing and will show up as their flat low-res ART originals.

Here 'tis!

It's really odd, because if I go back to using the non-HRP graphics in Eduke, all is OK. It's only when I use the HRP which, as far as DN3D standard graphics are concerned, they're all appearing in HR. It only seems to be the Vacation-specific graphics such as the bananas and water pistol etc.(both ordinary and HR) that are missing when I use the HRP.

Is there a separate SVN sync http for the Vacation HRP? If I go to the Hendricks266 download link, there doesn't seem to be any way to download the HR graphics pack, just a link to the web page. Is it just a case of manually downloading the files/folders from those listed on the Subversion repository web page
Vacation Repository link ?

I did wonder whether the problem was because I don't have the file vacation.grp in my Edkue folder, but the files vaca15.ssi and vacapp.ssi. Do I need to do a full install somwhere else to get the vacation.grp file?

Attached File(s)

This post has been edited by Captain Peacock: 20 September 2016 - 02:39 AM

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options