Duke4.net Forums: Which of the cancelled Duke Nukem games are you most upset about not getting? - Duke4.net Forums

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Which of the cancelled Duke Nukem games are you most upset about not getting?

Poll: Which of the cancelled Duke Nukem games are you most upset about not getting? (44 member(s) have cast votes)

Which of the cancelled Duke Nukem games would you most liked to have seen released?

1. Duke Nukem Forever (Side-Scroller) (2 votes [4.55%])

Percentage of vote: 4.55%

2. Duke Nukem II HD (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

3. Duke Nukem: Endangered Species (2 votes [4.55%])

Percentage of vote: 4.55%

4. Duke Nukem D-Day (4 votes [9.09%])

Percentage of vote: 9.09%

5. Duke Begins (5 votes [11.36%])

Percentage of vote: 11.36%

6. Duke Nukem Trilogy (1 votes [2.27%])

Percentage of vote: 2.27%

7. Duke Nukem: Critical Mass (PSP) (4 votes [9.09%])

Percentage of vote: 9.09%

8. Duke Nukem 3D: Reloaded (13 votes [29.55%])

Percentage of vote: 29.55%

9. Duke Nukem: Mass Destruction (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

10. Duke Nukem 3D: Hail to the King Collection (13 votes [29.55%])

Percentage of vote: 29.55%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Duke Nukem PSP Trilogy was a such a missed opportunity imo. A kickass third-person Duke action shooter on the motherfucking PSP with Dr. Proton and all that shit? Sign me up!

Endangered Species is a close second because I find the idea of Duke hunting endangered animals to near-extinction hilarious. Who wouldn't want a Cabela's Duke Nukem? We need more Duke FPS as it is. It had Duke 3D's arsenal in true 3D so DNF wouldn't have to resort to Duke 3D's weapons again.

User is offline   xenoxols 

Duke Nukem: Endangered Species is the one I want. It's an actual Duke FPS, and it has dinosaurs.

View PostPikaCommando, on 13 September 2016 - 06:00 AM, said:

Duke Nukem PSP Trilogy was a such a missed opportunity imo. A kickass third-person Duke action shooter on the motherfucking PSP with Dr. Proton and all that shit? Sign me up!

Endangered Species is a close second because I find the idea of Duke hunting endangered animals to near-extinction hilarious. Who wouldn't want a Cabela's Duke Nukem? We need more Duke FPS as it is. It had Duke 3D's arsenal in true 3D so DNF wouldn't have to resort to Duke 3D's weapons again.

I remember also that demo gameplay about DN game on PSP. Was one of the reasons I bought the PSP back in 2008 or so.

Looked so much better than the mess they released on DS.

http://blogs.loc.gov...ry-of-congress/

Just read that : O Who knows... maybe one day we will get to play it. Nobody thought we ever going to play the Warcraft adventure game : P

This post has been edited by EvilEmperorZoRG {GR}: 14 September 2016 - 11:56 AM

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options