Duke4.net Forums: What ever happened to this? - Duke4.net Forums

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

What ever happened to this?  "Is it still in development?"

User is offline   Gambini 

View PostTrooper Dan, on 05 September 2016 - 04:32 PM, said:

Find something on your hard drive that you didn't show before, post it and say that you are working on it again. Then people will get excited.

Posted Image

User is offline   Forge 

• Speaker of the Outhouse

View PostGambini, on 05 September 2016 - 04:27 PM, said:

Keep talking about DNF 2013 guys!! I have not been feeling too cool with my ego these days, but you help me remember how awesome I am :D

the first level was visually impressive, but had weak game play.

he giveth, he taketh away...

User is offline   HiPolyBash 

View PostGambini, on 05 September 2016 - 04:27 PM, said:

Keep talking about DNF 2013 guys!! I have not been feeling too cool with my ego these days, but you help me remember how awesome I am :D

DNF 2013 would make the ladies drop their pants instantly, and probably the men too. It's as if God descended from the heavens and proclaimed that DNF 2013 is a product in part by the messiah and all shall worship him without reservation. It's the first thing that caused God to have an orgasm in over 1000 years and it's thanks to you!

If anyone were to do a continuation of DNF 2013 that person would be instantly hailed more than Hitler, respected more than the master of a slave dungeon, and praised more than all the Gods in the world. You sir are one of the greats indeed.

:D

On a serious note: I´ve noticed that the mod trailer now has a link for buying Duke Nukem Forever below its description:

video link

I wonder if that means i should get some kind of partnership revenue, specially because I´m not showing footages of that game (except for two very short and LQ one second takes).

This post has been edited by Gambini: 07 September 2016 - 03:28 PM

User is offline   Micky C 

• Honored Donor

I'm surprised they picked that up considering how pixelated the footage is. Maybe they're doing it from the trailer music?

User is online   brullov 

• Senior Artist at TGK

View PostMicky C, on 07 September 2016 - 03:34 PM, said:

I'm surprised they picked that up considering how pixelated the footage is. Maybe they're doing it from the trailer music?

Or because the title of vid is "Duke Nukem Forever"?

YouTube automatically tries to guess the game attached to videos in the Gaming category based on the uploader's title. This isn't an advertisement to buy the game, however. It's just the site's way of categorizing gaming videos by the actual game shown.

You can manually choose the displayed game in the description by editing your video's advanced settings. I just checked, and you can put in "Duke Nukem 3D" to input the right Duke title.

Posted Image

Thanks for the info, will definetely change it to Duke 3D

User is offline   necroslut 

The DNF mod is one of the best I've ever played. Gonna replay it tomorrow.

View PostGambini, on 07 September 2016 - 06:19 PM, said:

Thanks for the info, will definetely change it to Duke 3D

So i know i said this a thousand times but your mod inspired me to make duke nukem vengeance. All i am saying is when your done with your hl2 mod can you at least think about doing more with dnf2013 :D we all want the real experience of duke nukem 1998-2001 :D

Because of many things i have been going through my life this year and part of the last year, my mind no longer is what it used to be. I havent had creative impulses in ages and I foresee that is only going to get worse. But if it wasn´t by that, I´d definetely love to give the mod a second go. I had many ideas for it, and would have loved to put them on practice, specially because it still has a relatively large potential audience (unlike my hl2 mod). If I am ever a happy man again and have some spare time for modding, then bet on it.

View PostGambini, on 08 September 2016 - 07:19 PM, said:

Because of many things i have been going through my life this year and part of the last year, my mind no longer is what it used to be. I havent had creative impulses in ages and I foresee that is only going to get worse. But if it wasn´t by that, I´d definetely love to give the mod a second go. I had many ideas for it, and would have loved to put them on practice, specially because it still has a relatively large potential audience (unlike my hl2 mod). If I am ever a happy man again and have some spare time for modding, then bet on it.

Time heals all wounds Gambini You are a very strong person and dont think negative think positive you put a lot of work in good things i promise you things will pass in time my friend and if you need to talk i am here for you.

User is offline   Forge 

• Speaker of the Outhouse

View PostGambini, on 08 September 2016 - 07:19 PM, said:

Because of many things i have been going through my life this year and part of the last year, my mind no longer is what it used to be. I havent had creative impulses in ages

^this

User is offline   ReaperMan 

I never knew about this whole DNE ego trip, i find it most interesting.

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options