Duke4.net Forums: Sound TURRRG/M not found problem [Solved] - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Sound TURRRG/M not found problem [Solved]

I'm getting the message TURRRG.VOC[ #1 45] Not Found! & TURRRH.VOC[ #1 46] Not Found!

On my map as far as I can tell I never put that sound in, is there any fix for this, is it a game engine bug, or something I did wrong?

This post has been edited by Captain Massive: 29 August 2016 - 10:48 AM

User is online   Danukem 

• Duke Plus Developer

View PostCaptain Massive, on 29 August 2016 - 09:34 AM, said:

I'm getting the message TURRRG.VOC[ #1 45] Not Found! & TURRRH.VOC[ #1 46] Not Found!

On my map as far as I can tell I never put that sound in, is there any fix for this, is it a game engine bug, or something I did wrong?

According to the CON files, that is sound number 146, which was going to be the sound used for the organic turret when it saw the player. But the organic turret didn't make it into the released game and the sounds were not included. My guess is you just typed the wrong sound number on one of the effect sprite tags

EDIT: same with sound 145

This post has been edited by Trooper Dan: 29 August 2016 - 10:27 AM

View PostTrooper Dan, on 29 August 2016 - 10:20 AM, said:

According to the CON files, that is sound number 146, which was going to be the sound used for the organic turret when it saw the player. But the organic turret didn't make it into the released game and the sounds were not included. My guess is you just typed the wrong sound number on one of the effect sprite tags

EDIT: same with sound 145

Dude!!!! Thanks I know what it is now, I put an organic as a decoration.

This post has been edited by Captain Massive: 29 August 2016 - 10:47 AM

User is offline   Hendricks266 

• Weaponized Autism

You should be able to keep it as a decoration as long as you don't use the tile number defined as the ORGANTIC actor.

View PostHendricks266, on 29 August 2016 - 11:38 AM, said:

You should be able to keep it as a decoration as long as you don't use the tile number defined as the ORGANTIC actor.

Yea thats what I ended up doing. thanks :P

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options