Duke4.net Forums: Freelance Artist Available - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Freelance Artist Available  "This topic definitely must not be created here, but..."

User is offline   brullov 

• Senior Artist at TGK

Greetings, my name is Artem, I am from Ukraine, but I live and work in Poland, Warsaw. I make some pixel magic, it also calls as pixel art. I have started working professionally since 2015, but I have missed big projects because of lacking of experience and good skill I guess. So I can not show big projects I was working on or even released games. 90% of my work was editing sprites, creating some tilesets, backgrounds, small animations etc. By the way, I think that right now I have quite high skill at pixeling, but it's up you to decide.

Here are some examples of my latest works:

WC2 and SC2 inspired sprites.

Posted Image

Just a random mock-up of horror game, with unrealistic light effect :P

Posted Image

My last art works.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I am urgently looking for work. So I have created topic on this forum not because of having a good life. The worst is that few months ago I promised to help TerminX, but I did not. My iOS game failed, and I put everything what I had on this game. At the end we even have not released it, sometimes I do not understand why people who are also interested in money so unreliable. But this another story to tell. Right now I am urgently looking for paid work, so if you or your friend, brother needs pixel artist, just call me.

I offer full time 8 hours/day (40 hours/weak). My rates starting at 25 usd/hour. I can make:

- Sprites;
- Tiles;
- Animation;
- Okay, I can just create all art for you game.
- Oh, I can also make oldschool graphics like Duke Nukem 3D, Blood and other Build games have. But for such stuff I will have to buy graphic tablet (already got it) and you will probably need 3d models for enemies etc.

Contact me: vazovski.artist@gmail.com

P.S. Yes, I have protfolio on special forums, but it can take month to find good work. I really did not want to post it here, but I do not have another way. I also would post more examples of my work, but I do not have access to my main PC. Thanks!

This post has been edited by brullov: 17 December 2016 - 08:46 PM

User is offline   DNSKILL5 

• Honored Donor

I may have something in the works later down the road, so I will for sure keep your contact info at hand for when I do need something.

• Senior Artist at TGK

Portfolio updated. Looking for work.

User is offline   TerminX 

• el fundador

Good luck.

User is offline   MusicallyInspired 

• The Sarien Encounter

Some fine looking pixel art there my friend. I am jealous of your ability.

• Senior Artist at TGK

View PostTerminX, on 18 September 2016 - 03:06 PM, said:

Good luck.

Thank you!

View PostMusicallyInspired, on 18 September 2016 - 04:46 PM, said:

Some fine looking pixel art there my friend. I am jealous of your ability.

Ha ha, thanks! But you are making some great music. So I am jealous of your ability too!

• Senior Artist at TGK

3DR logo I've made.

Posted Image

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options