Duke4.net Forums: Freelance Artist Available - Duke4.net Forums

Hide message Show message
Welcome to the Duke4.net Forums!

Register an account now to get access to all board features. After you've registered and logged in, you'll be able to create topics, post replies, send and receive private messages, disable the viewing of ads and more!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Freelance Artist Available  "This topic definitely must not be created here, but..."

User is offline   brullov 

• BAZINGA!

Greetings, my name is Artem, I am from Ukraine, but I live and work in Poland, Warsaw. I make some pixel magic, it also calls as pixel art. I have started working professionally since 2015, but I have missed big projects because of lacking of experience and good skill I guess. So I can not show big projects I was working on or even released games. 90% of my work was editing sprites, creating some tilesets, backgrounds, small animations etc. By the way, I think that right now I have quite high skill at pixeling, but it's up you to decide.

Here are some examples of my latest works:

WC2 and SC2 inspired sprites.

Posted Image

Just a random mock-up of horror game, with unrealistic light effect :P

Posted Image

My last art works.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I am urgently looking for work. So I have created topic on this forum not because of having a good life. The worst is that few months ago I promised to help TerminX, but I did not. My iOS game failed, and I put everything what I had on this game. At the end we even have not released it, sometimes I do not understand why people who are also interested in money so unreliable. But this another story to tell. Right now I am urgently looking for paid work, so if you or your friend, brother needs pixel artist, just call me.

I offer full time 8 hours/day (40 hours/weak). My rates starting at 25 usd/hour. I can make:

- Sprites;
- Tiles;
- Animation;
- Okay, I can just create all art for you game.
- Oh, I can also make oldschool graphics like Duke Nukem 3D, Blood and other Build games have. But for such stuff I will have to buy graphic tablet (already got it) and you will probably need 3d models for enemies etc.

Contact me: vazovski.artist@gmail.com

P.S. Yes, I have protfolio on special forums, but it can take month to find good work. I really did not want to post it here, but I do not have another way. I also would post more examples of my work, but I do not have access to my main PC. Thanks!

Links: t vk p yt

This post has been edited by brullov: 17 December 2016 - 08:46 PM

User is offline   Tristan 

• Honored Donor

I may have something in the works later down the road, so I will for sure keep your contact info at hand for when I do need something.

• BAZINGA!

Portfolio updated. Looking for work.

User is offline   TerminX 

• el fundador

Good luck.

EDuke32 wiki svn builds bugs
Join us in #eduke32 on irc.freenode.net!

User is online   MusicallyInspired 

Some fine looking pixel art there my friend. I am jealous of your ability.

Roland SC-55 Music Packs
Duke3D, Doom, Descent, Hocus Pocus, and more...
Legacy of Grabbag Metal Medley
01010100 01110010 01110101 01110011 01110100 00100000 01010100 01001000 00110001

• BAZINGA!

View PostTerminX, on 18 September 2016 - 03:06 PM, said:

Good luck.

Thank you!

View PostMusicallyInspired, on 18 September 2016 - 04:46 PM, said:

Some fine looking pixel art there my friend. I am jealous of your ability.

Ha ha, thanks! But you are making some great music. So I am jealous of your ability too!

• BAZINGA!

3DR logo I've made.

Posted Image

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks are property of their respective owners. Yes, our forum uses cookies. © 2017 Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options