Duke4.net Forums: Hello! - Duke4.net Forums

Hide message Show message
Welcome to the Duke4.net Forums!

Register an account now to get access to all board features. After you've registered and logged in, you'll be able to create topics, post replies, send and receive private messages, disable the viewing of ads and more!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Hello!  "I am new, just want to say hello!"

User is offline   Lucario 

Hello Duke4! I was told from a friend about this site. I am a Duke Nukem fan and want to see what the fuss was about. I hope I'm not making a pointless post, I just wanted to make myself known :)

User is online   Shadow Jolteon 

Hello, and Welcome to Duke 4.net :) (Also are you a fan of Pokemon too? I'm a big fan of Pokemon as well along with Duke Nukem. Not only that, one of my friend's favorite Pokemon is Lucario.)

User is offline   Katrix Kytarix 

Hello and welcome to the forums. You can also introduce yourself in this thread, if you want to. (I think this suggestion is kinda pointless now, but anyway) =)

Don't waste your time or time will waste you.

User is offline   Lucario 

View PostJolteon, on 24 July 2016 - 10:13 AM, said:

Hello, and Welcome to Duke 4.net :) (Also are you a fan of Pokemon too? I'm a big fan of Pokemon as well along with Duke Nukem. Not only that, one of my friend's favorite Pokemon is Lucario.)

I am a fan of Pokémon! I grew up with Red/Blue/Yellow and played all the way to Diamond and Pearl, that's where I found Lucario and he was just so cool! I love dogs and wolves and when I see a blue dog on it's hind legs kicking ass in one of my favorite games, you see what I gravitate to haha! I'm not a furry though I swear XD. I do enjoy Duke 3D and Forever. I play both, been called a cheater in DNF and have yet to find games on Megaton. Nice to meet you though!

User is offline   icecoldduke 

Welcome to the forums :).

PolymerRTX
PolymerRTX github
ICED Shadow Warrior Port
https://crozzbreed23...site.com/icedsw

User is offline   Hendricks266 

• Sperge Overlord

Welcome back StarCraftZergling.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks are property of their respective owners. Instead of reading this text, you could be playing Ion Maiden! ;) © 2018 Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options