Duke4.net Forums: DNF Gloves for Eduke? - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

DNF Gloves for Eduke?  "Audio files too if possible."

User is offline   xMobilemux 

I've been playing around Duke Megaton with this DNF Gloves mod and was wondering if anyone had one for Eduke or if there was a way this one could be implemented into Eduke.

Also if anyone has a mod that replaces DN3Ds audio with DNFs, that would be great too.

User is offline   Jenz/Amaka 

*raises hand* Gloves mod creator here!

I quickly tested my mod and it worked well in eduke32, at least in 16:9 resolution.
What ya need to do is extract DNF_Hands folder to where your eduke32 is installed. Open the DNF_Hands folder and rename duke3d-megaton.def to duke3d.def and it should work after that. Make sure you pick DNF_Hands when you start eduke32 launcher.
Maybe there's better way but I haven't modded anything for pretty damn long time.

My Direct System mod has every Duke lines replaced with DNF's ones, but I can't release it now as the mod is not finished yet.

This post has been edited by Jenz/Amaka: 01 July 2016 - 09:53 AM

User is offline   Tea Monster 

• Polymancer

I'm pretty sure it was WheatlyNukem who did a monster replacement mod for EDuke using sprites from the DNF source files. I can't find a link at the moment though.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options