Duke4.net Forums: DUKE NUKEM FOR NEVER? - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

DUKE NUKEM FOR NEVER?

User is offline   TURBOKID 

Well it would look that way but as most of you voted that you want the game so badly you would take it up the ass on Yatta's recent poll,
How about going here (it's less painfull)

http://www.petitiono...a/petition.html

There are 189 sigs on there and for every view i see on this thread i want to see a sig on that petition.
It's worth a shot.

User is offline   The Commander 

• I used to be a Brown Fuzzy Fruit, but I've changed bro...

View PostDISRUPTOR, on May 13 2009, 05:32 PM, said:

Well it would look that way but as most of you voted that you want the game so badly you would take it up the ass on Yatta's recent poll,
How about going here (it's less painfull)

http://www.petitiono...a/petition.html

There are 189 sigs on there and for every view i see on this thread i want to see a sig on that petition.
It's worth a shot.

Them online petitions never work and do nothing. For instance, Uwe Boll is still making movie's. ;)

View PostThe Commander, on May 12 2009, 09:33 PM, said:

Them online petitions never work and do nothing. For instance, Uwe Boll is still making movie's. ;)

I agree with you on the boll factor (i once punched my bro in the face for saying he would be the genious behind Duke nukem the movie)
But it's better than doing nothing and it only takes like two seconds. what have you got to lose? ;)

This post has been edited by DISRUPTOR: 12 May 2009 - 09:38 PM

View PostDISRUPTOR, on May 13 2009, 01:32 AM, said:

Well it would look that way but as most of you voted that you want the game so badly you would take it up the ass on Yatta's recent poll...

Would TTWO/2K advance $5 million (or whatever 3DR needs) for DNF, if, in exchange, we could get 5000 DNF fans to line up in the parking lot and take it up the ass? ;)

If "yes", are there 5000 of us that would really drop 'em, bend over, and grab our ankles? ;)

View PostAgentScotty, on May 12 2009, 09:37 PM, said:

Would TTWO/2K advance $5 million (or whatever 3DR needs) for DNF, if, in exchange, we could get 5000 DNF fans to line up in the parking lot and take it up the ass? ;)

If "yes", are there 5000 of us that would really drop 'em, bend over, and grab our ankles? ;)

Don't ask me i voted "i want the game but im not that desperate" :D

This post has been edited by DISRUPTOR: 12 May 2009 - 09:43 PM

Well can someone please just sign, that 189 has been realy irritating me for too long ;)

User is offline   Kathy 

View PostAgentScotty, on May 13 2009, 09:37 AM, said:

Maybe. But I would want some privacy... :D

I understand why people think it won't do no good, but it's better that thinking a few years down the line "what if"
Well i don't know about everyone else but im not what iffing about duke!

User is offline   MartyMcFly 

nice pun on the title

User is offline   zchri9 

• Honored Donor

Once of, petitions online never get anywhere.
Don't bother.

View PostMartyMcFly, on May 12 2009, 11:03 PM, said:

nice pun on the title

Thanks, Chances are it's been done before but i never heard it so i went with it.
You gonna sign?

View Postzchri9, on May 12 2009, 11:03 PM, said:

Once of, petitions online never get anywhere.
Don't bother.

I don't want to start an argument as i am new here but that is the wrong attitude to take.
Look at it this way nothing can be lost by signing, and if you want the game you will sign. simple.

User is offline   zchri9 

• Honored Donor

DISRUPTOR, I'm not trying to start an argument. But there is no loss and no gain from signing.
Im sorry if I sound negative or mean but its true, nothing will come from the petition.

By the way, Welcome ;)

View Postzchri9, on May 12 2009, 11:11 PM, said:

DISRUPTOR, I'm not trying to start an argument. But there is no loss and no gain from signing.
Im sorry if I sound negative or mean but its true, nothing will come from the petition.

By the way, Welcome ;)

Ok but please could you just sign it. Just at least to know we all tryed ;)

AHH SCREW IT DNF IS FUCKING DEAD ANYWAY. IMO this is all george b's fault

User is offline   ---- 

View PostDISRUPTOR, on May 12 2009, 10:05 PM, said:

Thanks, Chances are it's been done before but i never heard it so i went with it.

Only 20000 results on google for Duke Nukem for Never... ;)

View Postfuegerstef, on May 12 2009, 11:19 PM, said:

Only 20000 results on google for Duke Nukem for Never... ;)

I didn't say it hadn't been done i said i never heard it. To be honest i don't tend to put "for never" at the end of my duke searches.

User is offline   ---- 

View PostDISRUPTOR, on May 12 2009, 11:24 PM, said:

I didn't say it hadn't been done i said i never heard it. To be honest i don't tend to put "for never" at the end of my duke searches.

I think I read it about 40 times (not exaggerating) since the closure of 3DR. Even a lot news-sites used it as headline since since then.
It is one of the most used phrases ever for DNF... ;) ;)

This post has been edited by fuegerstef: 12 May 2009 - 10:27 PM

Well i only found out two days ago as i don't always have a sturdy internet connection. So i havn't heard it, anyways you shut up, i shut up. This is stupid

User is offline   Tetryl 

Well from take-two's perspective this petition is more like "x" number of customers are waiting on a game that is mostly done anyways all we need to do is fund it over random shovelware #4

shovleware?

User is offline   Tetryl 

http://en.wikipedia....wiki/Shovelware

Just think of EA

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options