Duke4.net Forums: Why does TROR doesnt work with Polymost? - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Why does TROR doesnt work with Polymost?

User is offline   pacman 

Doesn't make sense to me that this modern trick works in Classic, but Polymost shows a glitch when you are looking down...?
Unfortunately Classic and not to mention Polymer FPS are trash so I would like this to work on Polymost properly.

User is offline   Danukem 

• Duke Plus Developer

There are technical reasons. Here is the original TROR thread: https://forums.duke4...room-over-room/

Helixhorned, the programmer responsible for TROR, is not working on EDuke32 any more, but he did answer some questions about that in that thread.

Here is a link to one of the posts in that thread where Helixhorned talks about it: https://forums.duke4...dpost__p__85530

User is offline   Hendricks266 

• Weaponized Autism

We've talked with Helix a little bit more about it due to the Bombshell prequel. It is doable with proper effort, but it would be an undertaking.

User is offline   pacman 

View PostHendricks266, on 26 May 2016 - 07:34 AM, said:

We've talked with Helix a little bit more about it due to the Bombshell prequel. It is doable with proper effort, but it would be an undertaking.

It would be worth it imo.
Classic and Polymer are unusable, the fps just aren't smooth enough.

User is offline   Hendricks266 

• Weaponized Autism

Sure it would be "worth it", since you're not the one providing the hard work.

For the record I agree that it would be worth it, but for every promise I've broken to the community I've broken ten more to myself. I will only say that I am interested.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options