Duke4.net Forums: Starship Troopers HQ OST pack (incomplete) - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Starship Troopers HQ OST pack (incomplete)

With the help of Daedolon, I was able to create a Starship Troopers HQ OST pack. Unfortunately, while we managed to identify the source for most of the tracks, there are a few we are still looking for. I decided to publish the HQ versions of the tracks we managed to find. They were recreated with ridiculous amount of meticulousness, down to milliseconds. I was trying to meet the high standards of the original TC and I hope I managed to do so.

Link:

Starship Troopers HQ OST
http://www.mediafire...91ig8/SSTHQ.zip

Have fun!

This post has been edited by December Man: 01 May 2016 - 10:34 AM

User is offline   Hendricks266 

• Weaponized Autism

You should use lossless sources where they exist, such as the Starship Troopers OST.

User is offline   pacman 

Did someone ever do additional content for this awesome TC? I would like to play it again, but i cant be bothered to play the same levels.

User is offline   Hank 

View Postpacman, on 16 May 2016 - 07:19 AM, said:

Did someone ever do additional content for this awesome TC? I would like to play it again, but i cant be bothered to play the same levels.

You mean additional maps? It can be found here http://www.moddb.com...hip-troopers-tc (then click on downloads)

User is offline   Sanek 

Thanks for the pack! There are some good music between the fights which I really like, althrough I HATE some of the fight music because it was SO LOUD THAT MY EAR DRUMS EXPLODE!
I wonder if you can do the same thing for AMC TC, with original tittles of the tracks.

View PostHank, on 16 May 2016 - 02:32 PM, said:

You mean additional maps? It can be found here http://www.moddb.com...hip-troopers-tc (then click on downloads)

You can also search for "Starship Troopers" on MSDN site (hot maps section).

User is offline   Jblade 

I wonder if you can do the same thing for AMC TC, with original tittles of the tracks.

All of the TC's soundtrack is already in OGG format and has tags and stuff for the tracks I knew the source of :)

Nice work on this HQ soundtrack, definitely breathes some air pack into an old classic.

EDIT: Well if you asked me politely instead of with a snarky rolleyes I might of told you, instead I'll just tell you to stop being lazy because the answer is right there in the file's information.

This post has been edited by Jblade: 17 May 2016 - 09:19 AM

User is offline   Sanek 

View PostJblade, on 16 May 2016 - 11:59 PM, said:

All of the TC's soundtrack is already in OGG format and has tags and stuff for the tracks I knew the source of :D

Nice work on this HQ soundtrack, definitely breathes some air pack into an old classic.

Yes, I knew it. But I want to know the original names of the tracks. For example, what's the title of SBOSS.org? I want to know it because that's the only track from TC that I'm care about. :)

This post has been edited by Sanek: 17 May 2016 - 09:02 AM

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options