Duke4.net Forums: Duke Nukem Legacy Channel - Duke4.net Forums

• 14 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Duke Nukem Legacy Channel  "Duke Nukem Legacy Channel"

I just saw this maybe some people will be happy about it it is Duke Nukem Related http://www.winbeta.o...mpatible-titles

http://www.xbox.com/...d-compatibility

Edit: sorry for the triple post wanted it to have it own thing

This post has been edited by Demon Duke: 12 April 2016 - 10:54 PM

User is online   Lunick 

I was gonna post about that but I wasn't sure how many people would actually care due to the amount of bad reactions towards the Xbox One. I guess this might mean that Duke Nukem 3D won't become BC.

I can understand how the xbox one has bad rep like buying a 360 you need a 360 console and live to buy that game so you can play it on XBox One which sucks also can't buy it off there website either, It really to bad it not like Sony they let you buy it how ever you want PS4 or their site.

I started eps 4 like 30 mins ago made it to trackside tragedy, I see this crack in the wall and I blow it up and grab the ammo all of sudden I died so I press x or whatever to start again for some odd reason I still had the card so I go that not right and tried to quit the game when I quit the game this pop up on me

User is offline   Fox 

• Fraka kaka kaka kaka-kow!

I have experience that sort of error before. If you get squished, sometimes it won't reset your weapons and stuff, or start on another level.

But I haven't ever seen the multiplayer screen appear in single players.

This post has been edited by Fox: 14 April 2016 - 05:22 AM

Eps 4 Level 1

About Duke Nukem MP
I had a talk with Microsoft and this is what the person told me
Ace J.: at 6:15:17
The MP was Published by Gearbox.
Ace J.: at 6:15:19
Developer: 3D Realms

This post has been edited by Demon Duke: 14 April 2016 - 06:08 AM

User is offline   Jolteon 

View PostDemon Duke, on 13 April 2016 - 11:12 PM, said:

I started eps 4 like 30 mins ago made it to trackside tragedy, I see this crack in the wall and I blow it up and grab the ammo all of sudden I died so I press x or whatever to start again for some odd reason I still had the card so I go that not right and tried to quit the game when I quit the game this pop up on me

That same glitch happen with me too.

User is offline   Fox 

Thanks for sharing that. I tried I managed to reproduce the error.

Hey fox about the black sky texture issue does it look something like this

This post has been edited by Demon Duke: 14 April 2016 - 07:20 PM

User is offline   Fox 

Nope. I have no idea about this one. I presume you are using an emulator, so it's very difficult to tell what's wrong.

a playstation 1 console using the real thing

This post has been edited by Demon Duke: 14 April 2016 - 07:47 PM

User is offline   Fox 

Ugh. Maybe you scratched the disc?

nope it clean think it just age this game and system did come out along time ago or it could be cause of the glitch death I had by window on duke royal before it was good when it happen the skybox went black I reset the game and it was good again had to be a glitch,

Edit: here is how it looks from before and after glitch death Eps 4 Level Duke Royal

This post has been edited by Demon Duke: 15 April 2016 - 04:09 AM

User is offline   Fox 

I misunderstood it, I thought it was happening whenever you reset the game. While I haven't seen this error before, it's... normal for this game. It does that sort of stuff all the time (i.e. you die for no reason, and if you were squished it may result in more errors when you restart).

Demon Duke wanted me to post this. it's a co-op run of a usermap. also he said that "he's updating eps 4 level 2. be done in 30 mins"

Eps 4 Level 2

Question for Jolteon is it ok can you add a coop spawn on this really cool map that I really love to play with MrRumbleRoses
http://steamcommunit...s/?id=613098306

Thank you for reminding me about that, I'm gonna be updating it now.

Also I feel bad for those underwater drones. They are seriously underused.

Edit: I have no idea if it actually updated, I thought I did though, but it doesn't look like it did though. Does it take time to update? (I'm new to updating on megaton btw)

This post has been edited by Jolteon: 15 April 2016 - 07:36 AM

View PostJolteon, on 15 April 2016 - 07:12 AM, said:

Thank you for reminding me about that, I'm gonna be updating it now.

ol' Demon Duke wants to know if your map has some new music for it

View PostMr. Nukem Roses, on 15 April 2016 - 07:35 AM, said:

ol' Demon Duke wants to know if your map has some new music for it

Yes, but it's the same music from Duke Burger.

Sorry for double posting, but I updated the map, so now multiplayer support is now available. Although I didn't test it though, so let me know if you run into problems with it.

Awesome playthrough. :yucky: I thought it was funny when you threw the pipebomb in the small vent in the hotel's bathroom to get to the secret switch to the armory, even though it wasn't the intended way of getting in there. :blink: Still Awesome playthrough anyways. :D

View PostJolteon, on 15 April 2016 - 10:13 AM, said:

Awesome playthrough. :yucky: I thought it was funny when you threw the pipebomb in the small vent in the hotel's bathroom to get to the secret switch to the armory, even though it wasn't the intended way of getting in there. :blink: Still Awesome playthrough anyways. :D

we both happened to have recorded from our views. i'm uploading mine right now. and we also did a bonus video with a mod

View PostMr. Nukem Roses, on 15 April 2016 - 10:41 AM, said:

we both happened to have recorded from our views. i'm uploading mine right now. and we also did a bonus video with a mod

Sounds cool. Can't wait to see your videos. :D

View PostJolteon, on 15 April 2016 - 10:53 AM, said:

Sounds cool. Can't wait to see your videos. :D

here it is. 1 of them at least

Awesome. :D

here is the 2nd video we did of the map, but we used a mod that zykov eddy made. and per request, i record my reaction (via audio) as we play the map. so enjoy the craziness

I would love to do more of funny mod in the near future was really fun doing that, I will say I do miss the old ones that was on your old channel those ones were classic the first one when I said That is one big pile of Shit and you lost it

also guys about the next tm video it is in editing mode at the moment when done I will upload it to youtube.

View PostDemon Duke, on 16 April 2016 - 11:26 AM, said:

I would love to do more of funny mod in the near future was really fun doing that, I will say I do miss the old ones that was on your old channel those ones were classic the first one when I said That is one big pile of Shit and you lost it

hahaha. ah yes, i could i ever forget those. it was quite funny. and ol' Davey boy i believe made gifs of it to

Share this topic:

• 14 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options