Duke4.net Forums: Duke Nukem Legacy Channel - Duke4.net Forums

• 14 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Duke Nukem Legacy Channel  "Duke Nukem Legacy Channel"

User is offline   Jolteon 

I wonder if that rocket launcher in the beginning was supposed to slide off the rocks, and fall in the water, for there is no way to get up there at all (At least not to my knowledge), therefor it is impossible to get it.

User is offline   Steve 64 

I can't remember how I got it along time ago anyways here the level part 17

Let's Play Duke Nukem Zero Hour Part 18

Part 19 of Zero Hour

Part 20

Good luck with the final boss. :)

part 21 of Zero Hour

This post has been edited by Demon Duke: 02 June 2016 - 12:31 AM

"Want to know what I predict, PAIN!"

Nice job completing of Zero Hour. It's was a cool playthrough. I always liked the end where they electrocute the enemies in torture chambers. I always though that was funny. :) So what game you're gonna playthrough next? Time to Kill? Land of the Babes? I can't wait to see what's next. :D

That is a really good question I will do Time to kill next I start that tomorrow

Time To Kill
Part 1

I like the idea of Time to Kill... have played it some, but it is SO HARD! The controls are just not something I can get used to. I watched my husband play the entire thing over a month or so. I liked it. The castle was the best part to me. The only times I play it myself (if I am feeling rage resistant) is with this thing... is a memory card with saves made onto it so I can go to any part. :)
Posted Image

I know it is called a Cheat Cartridge, but if I enjoy it like this, and don't enjoy it normal, then I think it is a Fun Cartridge. :P
CatNapDreams

This post has been edited by CatNapDreams: 04 June 2016 - 07:33 AM

Never seen that thing before I have used a game shark and a code breaker just to have fun

View PostDemon Duke, on 04 June 2016 - 08:07 AM, said:

Never seen that thing before I have used a game shark and a code breaker just to have fun
I have heard of Game Shark before... a long time ago I saw one for some system and I thought it was a game... sounded fun, but I didn't ever try it. It was made like a game cartridge, where this thing is a memory card like thingy. Not sure how it worked. :)

I do use Codes in Vice City to make cars drive on water or make everyone riot... and some other stuff. There is a lot of them for Grand Theft Auto. Fun. :P

CatNapDreams

This post has been edited by CatNapDreams: 13 November 2016 - 07:10 AM

Think it was like this put in the gameshark go to the game that you want to cheat on say like Metal Gear Solid 2, press x on the cheats that you want to use they should change color to yellow Means they are active go back to the main menu start game with cheats it should bring out the cheat disk then you put Metal Gear Solid 2 in the console press the x button and the cheats should be active when the game starts

Time To Kill Part 2

Time To Kill Part 3

A non Duke Nukem Video put kind of funny how I respawned I think I hit the decoy and it knock out the enemie player by accident also I hate being balloon

Challenge Two from Duke Nukem Time To Kill

Part 4 of time to kill

For the love of Duke why did he stop at the end arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh I wanted it so bad

anyways part 5 boss 2

Part 6 of Duke Nukem Time To Kill

Part 7

Challenge 3

Were you trying to do a back flip into the portal at the end? :)

Yeah I was :)

Part 8 Time to Kill

"Little pig, little pig let me in, or I'll huff, and I'll puff, and I'll kick you're ass in!" Best Duke Quote of the game!

A UserMap

also about the ending to this Rosey had it coming to him

Part 9 of time to kill

Happy Happy BirthDay Duke Nukem Someone Buy Duke Nukem a 6 pack of Beer today is his birthday

I couldn't find a six pack of beer, so how about a six pack of soda instead? :)

Attached Image: sixpack.png

Happy Birthday Duke Nukem. Let's rock and Come get some! :P

Share this topic:

• 14 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options