Duke4.net Forums: Wolfenstein corner - Duke4.net Forums

• 16 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Wolfenstein corner  "For everything Wolfenstein related"

User is offline   MusicallyInspired 

• The Sarien Encounter

I can almost do ep1 and ep3 in my sleep now. Can't do 100% in par time on every level so it's one or the other, but it was fun to put that under my belt.

User is online   Ninety-Six 

View PostMusicallyInspired, on 30 August 2021 - 02:31 PM, said:

Can't do 100% in par time on every level so it's one or the other, but it was fun to put that under my belt.

That's the one thing that always bothered me about 90s FPS. The par times were always set to just be one or the other, there was never a 100% completion par time. I see why having a normal par time makes sense, but it always irked me that there was never a second par.

User is online   jkas789 

I have just finished the last episode of Blade of Agony. My final thoughts after 20 or so minutes is that the mod was good, even if the size of the maps in the final episode made it a slog to play through. Perhaps I'm the problem, as I'm generally not a fan of large maps were if you get lost or stop playing for a while then you are shit out of luck and backtracking like an idiot. I prefer shorter, tighter maps that don't overstay their welcome.

Well, at least in Doom/Hedon/BoA/whatever user maps.

User is offline   Newken 

Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory Single-Player Demo is out!

https://www.moddb.co.../downloads/etsp

Share this topic:

• 16 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options