Duke4.net Forums: Error at EDuke32 - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Error at EDuke32  "EDuke32 suddenly shuts down in startup!"

User is offline   Kurambit 

Hello, :)

This was my first time to try EDuke32 for my Duke Nukem 3D: Atomic Edition. I'm 101% sure that I've followed the installation correctly. But when I started DN3D in the EDuke32 Launcher, It showed up a black window for like 0.5 seconds and it exits! :dukeaffirmative:
I really don't know what just happened! That's why I came here to ask you guys. I know my computer doesn't support Polymer, But I didn't even used it! What can I do?

Operating System: Windows 10 Build 11082
System Type: 64-bit
Processor: Intel Core i3-2120 CPU
Graphics Card: Intel ® HD Graphics 4000
RAM: 4 GB

My eduke32.log:
Spoiler

P.S. My copy of Duke Nukem 3D: Atomic Edition is 100% fresh and downloaded at GOG.com.

This post has been edited by Kurambit: 13 February 2016 - 10:50 PM

User is offline   juvenite 

I think it's better if you give more details, like your OS, the version you're using, hardware specs and etc.
I'm not an expert on this and probably I can't help you, but at least giving more details would make it easier to experienced people help you here. :dukeaffirmative:

This post has been edited by Meaningless Wounds: 13 February 2016 - 09:16 PM

User is offline   Kurambit 

View PostMeaningless Wounds, on 13 February 2016 - 09:15 PM, said:

I think it's better if you give more details, like your OS, the version you're using, hardware specs and etc.
I'm not an expert on this and probably I can't help you, but at least giving more details would make it easier to experienced people help you here. :dukeaffirmative:

Oh sorry, Forgot to put that one.

User is offline   Player Lin 

OpenGL information
Microsoft Corporation GDI Generic 1.1.0

M$ GL driver never works.
Try update/get a proper Intel HD graphic chip driver for your system...
(And hope it has a proper Win10 driver for your system)

This post has been edited by Player Lin: 13 February 2016 - 11:19 PM

User is offline   LeoD 

• Duke4.net topic/3513

Kurambit, try EDuke32 r4887. If that works for you, you have a known Intel graphics driver problem, discussed here and here.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options