Duke4.net Forums: Modeler Needed - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Modeler Needed  "More details inside."

User is offline   OpenMaw 

• Judge Mental

I need a modeler who can generate models that are at roughly the detail of Playstation Era Duke Games. (I'm guess 400 to 800 polies).

Im looking for someone who can be dedicated to a project that will be around for several years to come. This is not related to Duke 3D, which is why im posting it in Duke Nukem General. I need someone very badly, I am not a modeler, not of characters anyway, and I barely qualify as someone who can do texture work.

Why Playstation level? Thats a style choice. If you've Played Time to Kill, or Land of the Babes, Or Zero Hour (Or even manhattan project) you know what the characters im going for look like. General segmented at points of articulation. This is not for a GAME project. This is something far more cool and fun for the Duke community. I dont want to get too into it just yet because that would be too easy.

So again, is there anyone here who can rise to the occasion and help a fellow Duker out? You wont be dissappointed.

Incase some of you are having a hard time seeing what kind of design im talking about:

Posted Image

Think of the game "Fear Effect" basically.

This post has been edited by Commando Nukem: 10 May 2009 - 09:11 PM

User is offline   OpenMaw 

• Judge Mental

Update:

I have been attempting to generate these models on my own, my results are modest at best.

Posted Image

Posted Image

I hope someone will step up and give me a hand at perfecting this.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options