Duke4.net Forums: AMC TC space invaders game - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

AMC TC space invaders game  "On scratch"

User is offline   Micky C 

• Honored Donor

Looks like someone made a crude Space Invaders style game using AMC TC assets, made with Scratch software. It's a bit crude, but it's a bit of a novelty. Definitely worth a few minutes of your time. Any idea who made it?

https://scratch.mit....jects/93585725/

Edit: Just beat it at around 330 seconds.

This post has been edited by Micky C: 10 January 2016 - 01:33 AM

User is offline   Lunick 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

"someone"

• Honored Donor

Posted Image

Sounds like he's from Austria, not Australia. It's a simple mistake to make for a non-english speaking person.

It's very minimalist but it works fine.

A good change from Mahjong, Mine-Sweeper, and Chess Titans.
My only complain is that you can't shoot and move at the same time and it looks like you can't shoot at the rate you want, I sometimes pressed space and it shot like the 3rd time but apart from that given the fact it's an amateur game it's very decent

User is offline   Rhaisher 

You should feel proud of yourselves. To inspire such a mini-game from a TC built over a game from 20 years ago it sure is something! :thumbsup:

User is offline   Jolteon 

I've played it, and it is a fun. I got up to that blue drone boss from LR&WB and it keeps kicking my spiky @$$! :thumbsup:

• Honored Donor

As long as you keep ahead of it while you shoot it shouldn't be a problem. Are you using the rapid fire and nukes against it? 2 nukes will kill it in no time.

User is offline   Jolteon 

View PostMicky C, on 10 January 2016 - 04:02 PM, said:

As long as you keep ahead of it while you shoot it shouldn't be a problem. Are you using the rapid fire and nukes against it? 2 nukes will kill it in no time.

That's what I was doing wrong, I wasn't using rapid fire and nukes. :thumbsup: (Fun fact I though those falling nukes were enemy missiles at first) It took me several attempts, but I finally managed to beat it. Thank you for the advice.

This post has been edited by Jolteon: 10 January 2016 - 04:49 PM

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options