Duke4.net Forums: a problem with duke nukem II - Duke4.net Forums

Hide message Show message
Welcome to the Duke4.net Forums!

Register an account now to get access to all board features. After you've registered and logged in, you'll be able to create topics, post replies, send and receive private messages, disable the viewing of ads and more!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

a problem with duke nukem II

User is offline   reble11 

OS Win7 home with DOSBOX for my MSDOS games.I just got done reinstalling Duke nukem II on my laptop after I had to do a partition wipe and reinstalled everything including the Win7 os on my laptop because some garbage got deposited on my C: hard drive. After the reinstall. Duke Nukem II was working just fine starting at episode 1 level 1 all the way up to episode 3 level 2. E3 L2 played fine but when I exited E3 L2, instead of E3 L3 starting I had a white box were the level should be. The game borders were still there but I was completely locked out of the game. I had to completely shut down DOSBOX to get out of the game. What happened?

Steve

This post has been edited by Hendricks266: 09 November 2015 - 07:38 PM
Reason for edit: remove "Re:" from title

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks are property of their respective owners. Instead of reading this text, you could be playing Ion Fury! ;) © 2019 Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options