Duke4.net Forums: Let us help Victor walk! - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Let us help Victor walk!  "Dark Level help request"

Hello, My name is Victor - it turned out that I'm a loser with suicidal tendencies, and I'm the main character of the game Dark level (you probably already know about it). I'm pretty boy, is not it? I like surf the nightmarish locations, solve quests and fight with monsters. But now I have one small problem - I can not move. I have a great model, but no bones and animation. If you can help me, write about it below and you will have a place of honor in the credits of the game.

I leave a few pictures, just for you to make sure I'm not fake. Thank you!

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

This post has been edited by Mr. Alias Nameless: 28 August 2015 - 03:53 AM

Photo of a location under construction that you didn't think that we idle here (Victor).

Posted Image

This post has been edited by Mr. Alias Nameless: 28 August 2015 - 03:00 AM

User is offline   Mark 

There are a few people out here that are better than me for this job. But if nobody else offers, I will give it a try.

User is offline   Tea Monster 

• Polymancer

PM me :D

User is offline   Mark 

Yeah, Tea Monster is the right guy. Contact him soon.

User is offline   Spiker 

Seems like this war veteran had a close encounter with a landmine Posted Image

User is offline   Mark 

He owed money to the mafia. Not only did they break his kness, they took them too.

I'm sure there is a good reason for them missing. Maybe seperate pieces for a certain effect or animation.

User is offline   Inspector Lagomorf 

• Glory To Motherland!

Poor guy looks depressed. Someone should give him a lollipop.

User is offline   Tea Monster 

• Polymancer

He needs to have his legs back so that he can kick those mafia asses. When he gets them back, before he heads to the ER to get them put back, he beats them to death with the wet ends.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options