Duke4.net Forums: The Commanders Thread - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The Commanders Thread  "For my random posting of crap"

User is offline   The Commander 

• I used to be a Brown Fuzzy Fruit, but I've changed bro...

So I haven't been around in ages and I am not surprised to see that fuck all has changed.
I also now have a 7 month old son that a few of you already knew about and that is all going good.

I have been mainly trolling around the http://facepunch.com/ threads while working on my game/addon/scripts that I sell to little kids that they run on their silly Garry's Mod DarkRP servers.
It's a very nice source of income besides my full time job.

I kind of wished that I had moved on from Duke Nukem to LUA coding for Garry's Mod a lot sooner.

Some random videos.

A video I found of someone trying to advertise my Underdone RPG game mode script:

A video of the next gamemode I am working on that I plan to sell.

This post has been edited by The Commander: 20 August 2015 - 11:16 AM

Damn video limits in posts...

This is what happens when anyone trys to leak/run/use the script if they have not purchased it. (Basically it's a DRM system)

I know Gambini is still working on his Southernmost Combine source mod and I am still trying to advocate to him that it would get 99.99% more attention if he moved it to the Garry's Mod engine due to the amount of people that play it and what can be done with it scripting wise.
I guess it could always be ported at the end of the day.

But I can't wait for the 1st of September, going to be playing me some Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain :D

This post has been edited by The Commander: 20 August 2015 - 11:17 AM

I'm incredibly pumped for MGS5 too, hell yes. And I didn't know about that Gambini HL2 mod in development, just bookmarked that for sure! And best of luck with your kid and whatnot. :D

User is offline   Ronin 

View PostThe Commander, on 20 August 2015 - 11:15 AM, said:

But I can't wait for the 1st of September, going to be playing me some Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain :D

Me too, hopefully it's going to be as good as it looks and I hope Konami haven't forced Kojima Productions to release the game before it's properly finished.

User is offline   Sixty Four 

• Turok Nukem

Actually looks cool and making money is awesome good job and luck keeping up with this :D Damn can I have a 64Ghost thread? xD Joking man cool stuff actually but I don't play the game so your not pimping me heheh

This post has been edited by 64Ghost: 20 August 2015 - 02:03 PM

User is offline   Radar 

• King of SOVL

Can I have a Radar Pony thread? Seriously. Posted Image

This post has been edited by EMPATHY_IS_AN_ELEPHANT: 20 August 2015 - 05:46 PM

User is offline   oasiz 

• Dr. Effector

Welcome back, too bad you missed the DEATH of Duke4.net. There is nothing left anymore.

User is offline   Hank 

View PostThe Commander, on 20 August 2015 - 11:12 AM, said:

I also now have a 7 month old son that a few of you already knew about and that is all going good.

Oh no, you and having responsibility - shocking :D Congrats dude :D

View PostThe Commander, on 20 August 2015 - 11:12 AM, said:

A video of the next gamemode I am working on that I plan to sell.
www.youtube.c...h?v=93PmYtCxW-I

Looks very good. :D

View PostEMPATHY_IS_AN_ELEPHANT, on 20 August 2015 - 05:20 PM, said:

No, just no... I'm sick of seeing all the MLP, FNAF and crap like that on gmod as it is.

View Postoasiz, on 20 August 2015 - 08:08 PM, said:

Welcome back, too bad you missed the DEATH of Duke4.net. There is nothing left anymore.

Pretty sure it was already dead when I left.

This post has been edited by The Commander: 21 August 2015 - 12:06 AM

User is offline   TerminX 

• el fundador

Now that a new Build game is coming out this place is never going to die.

New build game you say?

User is offline   Lunick 

http://forums.duke4....el-using-build/

http://www.stuff.co....Ashburton-brawl

Just another night at work, not sure why it made National news, but maybe it was because of the gang fight from the day before that it linked in the article.

User is offline   Person of Color 

• Senior Unpaid Intern at Viceland

Babies are fucking disgusting.

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain definitely game of the year, no questions asked.

User is offline   Ronin 

Game of the decade more like it. At 30 hours in and only 15% completion I can safely say it's the best game I have ever played, even if it doesn't get any better.

User is offline   Spiker 

Brown Fuzzy Crap in Hand is worth two in the Ass!

User is offline   brownfarted 

• The Original Shitposter

View PostSpiker, on 07 September 2015 - 09:58 AM, said:

Brown Fuzzy Crap in Hand is worth two in the Ass!

Try making Sense, Dumb Shit

View PostRonan, on 07 September 2015 - 09:47 AM, said:

Game of the decade more like it. At 30 hours in and only 15% completion I can safely say it's the best game I have ever played, even if it doesn't get any better.

Not sure which platform you are playing it on, but the only issues I have encountered is that if you are "online" it makes most of the options in the IDroid slow as fuck.
So I mostly play it in off line and that when you are online your FOB's (if you have got this far "after Mission 21") will get attacked.

User is offline   Ronin 

View PostThe Commander, on 08 September 2015 - 12:20 PM, said:

Not sure which platform you are playing it on, but the only issues I have encountered is that if you are "online" it makes most of the options in the IDroid slow as fuck.
So I mostly play it in off line and that when you are online your FOB's (if you have got this far "after Mission 21") will get attacked.

I'm on PC, the game runs great apart from that menu lag that you mention I did not know that it was an online induced bug so thanks for that I'll keep it offline for now.
I'm still mopping up Afghanistan and taking my time doing it, 37 hours in next mission is 13. I will probably stay away from multiplayer until I have completed the game once.

Another issue I face is that I am now forced to play it on offline mode because it wont let me purchase a FOB when you are required to (Around mission 20/21)
But I have read that I wouldn't want a FOB anyway because of all the hackers that are already present in the online games.

But I am up to Chapter 2 now.

User is offline   Ronin 

If there are hackers then I won't be playing online so scumbags can nick my hard earn stuff. I'm still only at about 22% and 46 hours, this is one I'm going to play slowly and mess around in as there's so much you can do like KOing goats with the bionic arm, the problem is I have to avoid Youtube and other such site because of spoilers in video titles. I heard that the MGO community was great on the PS3, I hope the PC community is not going to be a bunch of scumbag hackers and cheats.

I took Quiet with me on a freeroam to see what see can do and she murdered all the super soldiers I was trying to kidnap, was pretty funny I was running over to them to try get them before she got them only to see their heads caved in as I got close enough to take them down. Lesson learned, next time give her a tranc rifle.

This post has been edited by Ronan: 11 September 2015 - 08:58 AM

User is offline   Forge 

• Speaker of the Outhouse

View PostEMPATHY_IS_AN_ELEPHANT, on 20 August 2015 - 05:20 PM, said:

Posted Image

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options