Duke4.net Forums: Ion Fury - Duke4.net Forums

• 136 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Ion Fury  "formerly Ion Maiden, launching August 15!"

User is offline   xMobilemux 

Love the gib animation, it works great with an explosion, but I'm just hoping that the weapons in the game will have a satisfying punch to them resulting in the gibs.

Last thing I want is for the shotgun to feel like a water pistol.

Tekedon, on 12 November 2017 - 09:38 AM, said:

I think the hand somehow looks to masculine in the gif.

Can't tell if it's the sprite of a hand from one of the devs(like Duke's was) or if they just used it from the character model of Shelly.

But forget all that, I still gots ta know!

Will Shelly's VA grind her god damn teeth!!!!!????

User is offline   Micky C 

• Honored Donor

December now. If something's coming out this year it's going to be soon Posted Image

User is online   NightFright 

• The Truth is in here

Until now, I haven't received word regarding my beta tester application. I guess they have their tester group compiled already or it's not decided before next year?

User is offline   Lunick 

NightFright, on 14 December 2017 - 01:04 PM, said:

Until now, I haven't received word regarding my beta tester application. I guess they have their tester group compiled already or it's not decided before next year?

Uh, if you haven't received it by now then you are definitely not in the program.

• Honored Donor

NightFright, on 14 December 2017 - 01:04 PM, said:

Is this to do with Bombshell Delux edition? I recall TX saying on Twitter that if you can present him with proof that you bought the game before Interceptor went belly-up then he'll give you beta access.

User is offline   Lunick 

Micky C, on 14 December 2017 - 04:13 PM, said:

Is this to do with Bombshell Delux edition?

Related to this https://www.facebook...922206898033254

User is offline   oasiz 

• Dr. Effector

Micky C, on 14 December 2017 - 04:13 PM, said:

Is this to do with Bombshell Delux edition? I recall TX saying on Twitter that if you can present him with proof that you bought the game before Interceptor went belly-up then he'll give you beta access.

I don't think that quote has anything to do with the beta that is going on at the moment though.

In reply to NF: I wouldn't give up all hope yet :D

I seriously hope for some kind of news this coming week. I know it’s kind of baseless to assume there will be, but it would be a fantastic little Christmas surprise.

User is offline   xMobilemux 

Micky C, on 30 November 2017 - 05:19 PM, said:

December now. If something's coming out this year it's going to be soon Posted Image

Posted Image

User is offline   Zaxx 

• Banned

xMobilemux, on 31 December 2017 - 03:16 PM, said:

snip

Look on the bright side: this year will definitely be it (and well if it isn't I'm a Black Mesa fan, I can wait).

This post has been edited by Zaxx: 02 January 2018 - 04:29 PM

• Honored Donor

Let's hope the delay is also at least partially due to them putting in a larger amount of cool features.

Micky C, on 02 January 2018 - 07:08 PM, said:

Let's hope the delay is also at least partially due to them putting in a larger amount of cool features.

That's what I hoped 20 years ago about DNF.

User is offline   Hendricks266 

• Weaponized Autism

We have a timeline in place. You'll know it when you see it. I can't say any more.

User is online   Tekedon 

When it's done! :dukecigar:

• Honored Donor

Altered Reality, on 27 January 2018 - 04:58 PM, said:

That's what I hoped 20 years ago about DNF.

Tekedon, on 28 January 2018 - 10:17 AM, said:

When it's done! :dukecigar:

For better or worse I don't see them switching engines Posted Image

User is online   NightFright 

• The Truth is in here

I'll be willing to wait for as long as it takes as long as you guys don't start cutting down maps to speed up shipping... :dukecigar:

User is offline   Lunick 

I'm sure one day the team would be happy to show prototype versions of maps :dukecigar:

• Honored Donor

NightFright, on 30 January 2018 - 10:58 PM, said:

I'll be willing to wait for as long as it takes as long as you guys don't start cutting down maps to speed up shipping... :dukecigar:

Or use polymer and chop up maps into 1/10th chunks to boost framerate Posted Image

User is offline   petrus 

The heroine that is forever...

User is offline   oasiz 

• Dr. Effector

Winners use software

User is offline   Mr. Tibbs 

The Voidpoint Twitter account mentioned they'll be attending GDC, and invited people to catch up and see the game. My guess is GDC will be a low-key showing to peers and colleagues in March followed by a proper public reveal at PAX East in April, but however it pans out, I'm hyped that we'll hopefully be seeing way more of the game soon! :dukecigar: :)

User is online   Mark 

Maybe they were a last minute signup or something, but I didn't see Voidpoint listed in the exhibitor booth list. Maybe they're out in the parking lot with a laptop.

Seriously, I wish the best for their venture.

This post has been edited by Mark.: 21 February 2018 - 04:45 AM

User is offline   TerminX 

• el fundador

Not officially exhibiting, no. Termit from General Arcade bought me an expo pass because he wanted to have a drink with me and I'm just capitalizing on it to network and boost awareness.

Fun fact: Moscone Center doesn't actually have a parking lot. You find and pay for your own parking, potentially blocks away, and walk. :dukecigar:

User is online   Mark 

I heard the usual Hotdog vendor guy is at home with the flu. Take his spot on the corner. :dukecigar:

oasiz, on 31 January 2018 - 05:54 AM, said:

Winners use software

I play with a different renderer Polymost of the time!

User is offline   DavoX 

• Honored Donor

Word on the street is... that something's gonna happen on wednesday..

https://youtu.be/1XcWRl8l9vE

User is offline   Loke 

User is online   Mark 

Ha, I thought the same thing Loke.

User is offline   oasiz 

• Dr. Effector

https://twitter.com/Bombshell_Game

Share this topic:

• 136 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options