Duke4.net Forums: eDuke32 command line - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

eDuke32 command line

User is offline   10cold 

I have several mods on my computer and I would like to know if there is a way to start them without copying eDuke32 files for each mod. I am planning to create a module for RocketLaunch for my Hyperspin set. My files will be organized on something like this:

-Duke Nuken Mods
-|-Emulators
--|-eDuke32
-|-Mods
--|-Mod1 folder
--|-Mod2 folder

To start each mod I would create a specific command like something like

C:\Duke Nuken Mods\Emulators\eDuke32\eduke32.exe -g"..\..\Mods\Mod1\Mod1.grp" -x"..\..\Mods\Mod1\Mod1.con"

I´ve tryied several combinations with no sucess. the only way it works is if is in the same folder as eduke32.

I know abotu .grp files but some of the mods didnt worked after converting to .grp.

I am also looking for a way to open the mods in silence mode without going to the menu first.

Can you help me guys?

User is offline   Hendricks266 

• Weaponized Autism

Try making the mod folders a subfolder of EDuke32. There is also the -j command line parameter to add folders to the game's virtual filesystem.

BTW, EDuke32 is a source port, not an emulator.

User is offline   10cold 

View PostHendricks266, on 20 July 2015 - 05:52 PM, said:

Try making the mod folders a subfolder of EDuke32. There is also the -j command line parameter to add folders to the game's virtual filesystem.

BTW, EDuke32 is a source port, not an emulator.

Thank you man, It worked. Moved my folder inside EDuke32, added using -j and everything worked.

Do you know if there is a way to start EDuke32 automatically without showing the menu? what about starting in full screen?

My mistake. thanks for correcting me :)

User is offline   LeoD 

• Duke4.net topic/3513

View Post10cold, on 20 July 2015 - 07:01 PM, said:

Do you know if there is a way to start EDuke32 automatically without showing the menu? what about starting in full screen?
eduke32.exe -help

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options