Duke4.net Forums: Welcome new team member jet_nick - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Welcome new team member jet_nick

User is offline   Danukem 

• Duke Plus Developer

I was talking with jet_nick on skype, and he says he will be able to help us out with some sprite editing! This is great news. If you aren't familiar with his work, here's a post that has a lot of it:

http://forums.duke4....522#entry167522

Naturally he's very busy with work and real life stuff, but any time he could spent on WGR2 would be much appreciated. :)

User is offline   Radar 

• King of SOVL

That's awesome news! He made some really cool artwork. And why did Radar attack him like that? What a dick.

This post has been edited by Nopony: 03 July 2015 - 12:51 PM

User is offline   Danukem 

• Duke Plus Developer

View PostNopony, on 03 July 2015 - 12:49 PM, said:

That's awesome news! He made some really cool artwork. And why did Radar attack him like that? What a dick.

He has and does make awesome art. Let's not talk about the radar thing, I only linked that post because it showed the art.

EDIT: LOL at my ignorance

This post has been edited by Trooper Dan: 03 July 2015 - 01:41 PM

User is offline   TerminX 

• el fundador

View PostTrooper Dan, on 03 July 2015 - 12:53 PM, said:

He has and does make awesome art. Let's not talk about the radar thing, I only linked that post because it showed the art.

Nopony is Radar.

User is online   Mike Norvak 

• Music Producer

Awesome news!

User is offline   Radar 

• King of SOVL

View PostTrooper Dan, on 03 July 2015 - 12:53 PM, said:

EDIT: LOL at my ignorance

If it's any consolation, I apologize to the community for my past behavior. I know I'm a troll, but even I would never go that far again. Attacking a modder is never merited. I know better than that now.

I'm looking forward to jet_nick and his future work with the WGR2 team.

Brilliant news! :)

User is offline   Spiker 

May the power of full-bright pixels be with you jet-nick! Good luck Posted Image

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options