• 4 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

community  "being honest"

User is offline   Forge 

• Speaker of the Outhouse

View PostDuke64Ghost, on 24 June 2015 - 02:29 PM, said:

Hey just relax dude, I know you feel like it is the them against you and it appears that way. But there really shouldn't be a concern because its pointless, a reckless abandon, and not true. When you first started here you got to +25 rep I think? Then somewhere you lost it I don't know what it was but you let go. Plus not to mention its the internet who cares what people say and think? Most of it is lies and garbage anyway and even when its good or truth its flawed due to it being hard to read between the lines of context. Just try to type slower when you do its much easier to comprehend and stop sharing personal information. I told you this before to so.. I don't need to go into detail. Take it easy I am not saying be friends with people I am saying ignore them or just pay no mind who cares really? Most people seek recognition but I have never known you to do that so get back on track!

^this

people antagonize you because you let them

User is offline   Radar 

• King of SOVL

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like? I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It's just common sense.

User is offline   Inspector Lagomorf 

• Glory To Motherland!

Ponies.

User is offline   Spiker 

Posted Image

User is offline   Max Payne 

• Skinny little Russian liberal faggot

View PostNopony, on 25 June 2015 - 08:10 AM, said:

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

What ?? okay you even having me question you on what the heck you just said xD But i understand it makes perfect sense i can see clearly now the rain is gone its very common

This post has been edited by Max Payne: 25 June 2015 - 09:11 AM

User is offline   Radar 

• King of SOVL

View PostMax Payne, on 25 June 2015 - 09:10 AM, said:

What ?? okay you even having me question you on what the heck you just said xD But i understand it makes perfect sense i can see clearly now the rain is gone its very common

No, no one has really even far to go want look more like that, but I know what you are saying. Why would even want go as far more like that? If you had been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like, I would anyone even to go look more like to decide as far as you been. If someone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like, then kudos to them, because I tried really going as far to decided to use even go want to do look more like, but I could just barely been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

This post has been edited by Nopony: 25 June 2015 - 09:45 AM

View PostHendricks266, on 23 June 2015 - 09:10 AM, said:

(with some egging on by Colon Semicolon, a known shitposter)

Ahahahaa since when has that been a thing?
If he just lernd2grammar maybe I wouldn't find him hilarious.

E: This thread is a spectacular adventure in the realms of children and foriegners all conversing in broken english. You could make a game out of guessing which person has an excuse for it or which is a dumb babby!

This post has been edited by Carl Winslow: 25 June 2015 - 10:23 PM

User is offline   Micky C 

• Honored Donor

View PostNopony, on 25 June 2015 - 08:10 AM, said:

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like? I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It's just common sense.

Not sure if I'm having trouble reading that because I'm slightly drunk (in the last minute exam revision zone) or if there's something else going on Posted Image

User is offline   Max Payne 

• Skinny little Russian liberal faggot

Welcome to Duke4 carlton bimbow your always talking poop arent you whenever i see your name i know its going to be poop. :(

Warning label: this is a joke try not to be enraged :)

E:heheheheh

View PostNopony, on 25 June 2015 - 09:37 AM, said:

No, no one has really even far to go want look more like that, but I know what you are saying. Why would even want go as far more like that? If you had been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like, I would anyone even to go look more like to decide as far as you been. If someone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like, then kudos to them, because I tried really going as far to decided to use even go want to do look more like, but I could just barely been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

Hahaha what the hell. My brain just melt trying to comprehend your post. Great job :)

User is offline   Radar 

• King of SOVL

That's literally what Max's posts look like to me. I can't read some of them. Especially the OP. Is he trying to communicate?

This post has been edited by Nopony: 26 June 2015 - 07:20 PM

User is online   ck3D 

View PostSpastic Lagomorph, on 24 June 2015 - 06:57 PM, said:

Well, not to defend Max Payne, but I must admit that as a non-mapper, responses like this:

"ck3D, on 07 March 2012 - 12:30 PM, said:
have you ever released a map ? just curious, i don't get on this forum much, i see you post criticism all the time and i'm just curious as to whether or not you have ever released something"

...to non-mappers commenting on maps might possibly cause them to become antsy to post future commentary.
Are we now saying that one is not required to be a mapper or have mapping experience to be qualified to post reviews? Because that's a bit of a change from what I remember.

hey, that was me. not too sure as to what is so disturbing about that one specific post (which is here displayed as cut short and out of context, by the way). i just so happened to be genuinely curious as to whether or not that particular guy had ever released a map. no second thoughts whatsoever about potential 'reviewing politics' (a saying that sounds just as ridiculous and pompous as the idea behind it). turned out I was mixing him up with some other new dude on the boards back then anyway...

plus my next post in that thread you got the one you quoted from actually contradicts the point you are trying to support, in a rather explicit way :

View Postck3D, on 08 March 2012 - 05:05 AM, said:

it was a honest question though. criticism is good but it's also nice to know the standpoint of the person who emits it, whether it's purely from a player, purely from a mapper or from someone with experience in both playing and mapping. i usually find it more interesting when criticism comes from someone who plays duke more than they map for it, because mappers are often caught up in their knowledge of technicalities and how stuff works 'behind the scenes' and dismiss the actual gaming experience a bit. strict players can make some unfair remarks sometimes (when their bad experiences have more to do with limits of the game itself that they are not aware of, than with the actual mapping), but when you look past this and focus on the sincerity of their experience, as a mapper you often have a lot to learn.

about blue lighting, turned out that i had him mixed up with that nerdkoopa dude who released ethanol fever a few months back, but my question still stands, out of curiosity

so yeah, I actually agree with the point you are trying to make. not saying you are 'wrong' for bringing it up in any way, just rectifying that re-using that one post of mine as a counterexample is incorrect.

hmm, not too sure how I ended up skimming through this thread in the first place anyway. please carry on !

This post has been edited by ck3D: 16 July 2015 - 01:22 AM

User is offline   Inspector Lagomorf 

• Glory To Motherland!

I guess on other fan forums I've been so used to people taking a "well you've never made a map/TC/game before, what the hell do you know?" stance on certain things. I will admit that attitude seems less prevalent here.

Given the context, yes, I see you're agreeing with the point I'm making. Taken out-of-context, someone glancing through a thread might spot that and be taken aback.

This post has been edited by Spastic Lagomorph: 20 July 2015 - 09:47 AM

User is offline   Tea Monster 

• Polymancer

View PostMax Payne, on 23 June 2015 - 08:38 AM, said:

okay so i am sure we all have had a shitty experience with dukes community. that's not a question its a statement. i think i have came up with the reason and possibly a solution to the shit.

I think what followed this was more a demonstration of the problem than any kind of solution.

User is offline   Striker 

• Auramancer

Posted Image

Should we give Max Payne a 2nd chance at redemption by lifting his ban? Hopefully he'll act like a civil, mature, human being and own up and apologize to everybody in the duke4.net community. Maybe he needs to lay off the blow and alcohol (presumably Vodka) and dabble into the sweet, smelly, green chronic like this one.

User is offline   Radar 

• King of SOVL

No. His account should really just be removed completely.

Share this topic:

• 4 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options