• 4 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

community  "being honest"

User is offline   Spiker 

Posted Image

This post has been edited by Spiker: 24 June 2015 - 09:38 AM

User is online   zykov eddy 

Who said Russia? Hold up, let me grab my vodka before you start shitposting again

User is offline   Mark 

DAMN. A perfect opportunity to come up with something clever and funny but I'm not in the mood. :)

Oh well, maybe later.

View PostMax Payne, on 24 June 2015 - 09:31 AM, said:

FACE IT DUKE IS DEAD YOUR RANDY PITCHFORDS BITCH BAN

Posted Image

User is offline   Max Payne 

• Skinny little Russian liberal faggot

i have bottle of jack lets see who feel payne first

no okay sorry for russian slur i have nothing against he just pissing me off my bad

sorry to forums admins and mods

not sorry to the fuckers provoking my anger you can burn

i have rage problem admit.

hopeful that this my last post just going to support ppl who i think deserve

i still like duke i was just mad

and dont say you like max payne you are to lame to be a fan.

Max Payne is my favorite of all Max Payne 1 is the best one with 3dr hands in it

This post has been edited by Max Payne: 24 June 2015 - 10:00 AM

Here don't let this go unnoticed !

View PostReaperMan, on 24 June 2015 - 08:45 AM, said:

people like to post stuff that they worked very hard on here and would very much not like to see useless posts that look like this one in every damn thread.

Wont leave any feedback anymore i guess

View PostSpiker, on 24 June 2015 - 08:00 AM, said:

You leave some good feedback? No, you are only trying to pretend that you are actually not a bad guy so that you could spit more shit on someone next time. It's funny how you are actually praising stuff that is bad,

I guess these maps sucked to you but i thought they were great

Here is what i left feed back on

1 http://forums.duke4....lease-the-rock/

2 http://forums.duke4....rnando-marquez/

3 http://forums.duke4....post__p__224909

I thought they were good

And here is why they raged at me

1 http://forums.duke4....-bite-the-dust/

View PostArtem Nevinchany, on 24 June 2015 - 08:25 AM, said:

The problem is that everybody sees your hypocrisy except you.

This post has been edited by Max Payne: 24 June 2015 - 10:51 AM

User is offline   Fulsy 

Reading this thread is like reading my own posts on AMC from when I was 11.

Attached Image: aut2.PNG

User is offline   Fox 

• Fraka kaka kaka kaka-kow!

Can I fill this thread with homo-erotic fanfics?

View PostFulsy, on 24 June 2015 - 11:03 AM, said:

Reading this thread is like reading my own posts on AMC from when I was 11.
Good post what did a year go by since then 12 now ?

Every reply I am going to double post this

people like to post stuff that they worked very hard on here and would very much not like to see useless posts that look like this one in every damn thread.

You leave some good feedback? No, you are only trying to pretend that you are actually not a bad guy so that you could spit more shit on someone next time. It's funny how you are actually praising stuff that is bad,

I thought they were good

User is online   brullov 

• Senior Artist at TGK

I did not raged at you. You raged at me.

View PostArtem Nevinchany, on 24 June 2015 - 11:24 AM, said:

I did not raged at you. You raged at me.

Here is your awesome community just a small taste it is so good

I thought they were good

User is online   brullov 

• Senior Artist at TGK

If it so, why are you still here?

View PostArtem Nevinchany, on 24 June 2015 - 11:28 AM, said:

If it so, why are you still here?

truth is i like Duke still and like Max Payne and 3d realms. i hate rockstar community worse then here. there not mean but there all idiots just about. its like its not max payne fans its rockstar fans. so i thought would be good to go here and guessing not.

i have bad grammar and typing sometimes i cant see the keys and i typingfree. to much concentrationb at keyboard hurts my head there is a reason for it to (baseball bat) i dont want to talk about but ppl keep makingg fun of me there is a reason

This post has been edited by Max Payne: 24 June 2015 - 11:33 AM

you get hit inn the head withg basdebal bat a few timees and show me how you type after

This post has been edited by Max Payne: 24 June 2015 - 11:38 AM

now back to schedulewd prgramming

I thought they were good

User is online   brullov 

• Senior Artist at TGK

Now I can't even understand you. Try to use Google Translator.

doesnt sound like you are trying to help me more offend me. i guess if i type really slow i can do better but my patience is low it sucks to try and press the caps lock button on and off while typing when it is hard enoughh tio press keys

User is offline   Fulsy 

Good post what did a year go by since then 12 now ?

Posted Image

Happy 2007, guys.

Seriously though, I actually wanted to draw attention to the fact that you're not the first person to go through a time where they felt they were "being shit on by the duke community". It wasn't until later that I realized how reasonable people were trying to be to me, yet I wouldn't listen.

Attached Image: aut1.PNG

But no, apparently everyone here is trying to antagonize you.

fulsy what i got out of your post is you saying i typing like fucking shit 11 yr old. dont see it as helpful is a lie to me. i bett 11yr old can type it beetter then me. you posst was antagonizing to me add to fire of ppl against me

seeya later maybe dont know if i will come here agin cuz i just problematic and top it off i drink few times a day but drink actualy settles me. i do wish to be banned cuz it will keep me away and be sure of. cuz i could just come post agian and i dont think i want to do anymore but its a urge.

can i request banning or its not working like that ? i do feel it be best thing for me and alll everybody it be easier to not come and do this this is my wishes

User is offline   Fulsy 

View PostMax Payne, on 24 June 2015 - 11:50 AM, said:

fulsy what i got out of your post is you saying i typing like fucking shit 11 yr old. dont see it as helpful is a lie to me. i bett 11yr old can type it beetter then me. you posst was antagonizing to me add to fire of ppl against me

I never implied your typing was shit. All I'm trying to say is that this whole situation reminds me of when the same thing happened to me, and how I acted.

Go ahead and leave if you feel like it's the best thing to do. I did the same thing, saying I would defect to the Doom community, and the same thing ended up happening over there.

This post has been edited by Fulsy: 24 June 2015 - 02:41 PM

User is offline   Inspector Lagomorf 

• Glory To Motherland!

View PostMax Payne, on 24 June 2015 - 11:57 AM, said:

seeya later maybe dont know if i will come here agin

On the Post Thread...

View PostMax Payne, on 19 June 2015 - 11:51 AM, said:

not tryna sound like some ppl saying "fine i wont be here" but i just dont fit in and cause trouble only gained enemies here is obvious dont belong to duke34. well least those guys i mention be happy seeya i can stop now sorry fur troubles casing by me

You know nobody buys that you're leaving.

Might as well dig in your heels and join the pain train.

Sometimes the trolling breaks people. Sometimes the trolling makes people. Knowing how you perform under pressure will determine just how strong-willed you really are.

This post has been edited by Spastic Lagomorph: 24 June 2015 - 12:54 PM

User is offline   Hendricks266 

• Weaponized Autism

This thread has been gone past lock territory into popcorn territory.

View PostFox, on 24 June 2015 - 11:07 AM, said:

Can I fill this thread with homo-erotic fanfics?

No, don't spam with unrelated stuff.

User is offline   Sixty Four 

• Turok Nukem

Hey just relax dude, I know you feel like it is the them against you and it appears that way. But there really shouldn't be a concern because its pointless, a reckless abandon, and not true. When you first started here you got to +25 rep I think? Then somewhere you lost it I don't know what it was but you let go. Plus not to mention its the internet who cares what people say and think? Most of it is lies and garbage anyway and even when its good or truth its flawed due to it being hard to read between the lines of context. Just try to type slower when you do its much easier to comprehend and stop sharing personal information. I told you this before to so.. I don't need to go into detail. Take it easy I am not saying be friends with people I am saying ignore them or just pay no mind who cares really? Most people seek recognition but I have never known you to do that so get back on track!

User is offline   Micky C 

• Honored Donor

View PostMax Payne, on 23 June 2015 - 08:38 AM, said:

next we have the guys who think there awesome. for example mappersand modders of community they do not up vote other ppls released maps or comment its like a compettition of shit. i have seen guys act like this and there maps arent even good actually there pretty bad and boring. lot of the times the maps are using new sprites new textures to make it seem good but in general its plain and boring.

What the hell are you talking about? I see no competitiveness such as what you're describing between mappers on the forums. As regards for "not enough mappers leaving comments", I'm not sure if you've noticed but it's pretty much only mappers leaving comments at maps. The problem is that we need more players/NON-mappers to actually leave feedback since they're the majority of the community.

There's not really all that many maps with custom sprites or textures being released. Most of those that are, are actually pretty good. When some noob comes along acting like he's made the best episode ever with a bunch of crappy maps with custom textures that any other mapper could make in 5 minutes, then we try to force reality on them pretty quickly.

• Glory To Motherland!

Well, not to defend Max Payne, but I must admit that as a non-mapper, responses like this:

View Postck3D, on 07 March 2012 - 11:30 AM, said:

have you ever released a map ? just curious, i don't get on this forum much, i see you post criticism all the time and i'm just curious as to whether or not you have ever released something

...to non-mappers commenting on maps might possibly cause them to become antsy to post future commentary.
Are we now saying that one is not required to be a mapper or have mapping experience to be qualified to post reviews? Because that's a bit of a change from what I remember.

This post has been edited by Spastic Lagomorph: 24 June 2015 - 07:01 PM

User is online   brullov 

• Senior Artist at TGK

You must not be professional in something to criticize it, but your critics must be argumented.

User is offline   Micky C 

• Honored Donor

View PostSpastic Lagomorph, on 24 June 2015 - 06:57 PM, said:

Well, not to defend Max Payne, but I must admit that as a non-mapper, responses like this:

...to non-mappers commenting on maps might possibly cause them to become antsy to post future commentary.
Are we now saying that one is not required to be a mapper or have mapping experience to be qualified to post reviews? Because that's a bit of a change from what I remember.

What was the context to that post?

Btw note that he did put a bit of effort into not sounding harsh.

I do like my new member title thanks guy :) Dont worrie i will come up with new phrase that you like heheh. but i kinda dont like cuz its offensive to other members. though i did say it, i said it out of anger and now they going to always see it. maybe it can be "downvote king" instead

Micky c i see you in every map release just about dont think you have anything to worrie about. I did try to give feedback as a non mapper like I said i am just a player. My feedback may not be really constructive but i know some between what is a good map and what is not so good. I never told anyone "hey your maps sucks ass" or anything like that. I did attempt to be real in why i did not enjoy the ones i didnt like that much.

still i got shutdown... so i agree with what you say and somethings i said i was pissed so just understand that.

hope ppl can understand my post here

• Glory To Motherland!

You actually wrote something comprehensible. :)

Share this topic:

• 4 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options