Duke4.net Forums: [RELEASE] The Rock - Duke4.net Forums

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

[RELEASE] The Rock  "The Rock"

User is offline   LeoD 

• Duke4.net topic/3513

View PostPaul B, on 24 September 2015 - 11:36 AM, said:

I didn't want to create a big scene that I was making additional background changes.
Yeah, but I like to always have the latest version on my disk. And simply checking post#1 is easier than repeated downloading and unpacking to check the map's date. :)

Should time permit, I might tie this map into a series so I might add future levels that will glance back at different areas of this map and to do that I need to include vents and peepholes that are visible but not accessible in the map
That's a cool idea! I've seen that once before and it was great: Mike Maessig's Overkill episode for DukePlus (beta, but fully playable/enjoyable).

Again it all just depends on how much time I have. I think I could really run this sort of thing into an episode assuming the wife doesn't kill me.
I hope this helps...
Posted Image

This post has been edited by LeoD: 24 September 2015 - 12:11 PM

User is offline   Paul B 

View PostLeoD, on 24 September 2015 - 12:09 PM, said:

That's a cool idea! I've seen that once before and it was great: Mike Maessig's Overkill episode for DukePlus (beta, but fully playable/enjoyable).

Man I have never heard of Mike Maessig before but i checked out the screenshots of his maps and everything that guy does is fantastic. I love his level design must be another artist. =)

This post has been edited by Paul B: 15 February 2017 - 07:18 AM

User is offline   Paul B 

For some reason my Dropbox link stopped working in my original post. So I've recreated the share link in case anyone wants to try a TROR map.

https://www.dropbox....xdvhuj12npypzlf

User is offline   Paul B 

Accidentally deleted my link again.

https://www.dropbox....fqmwqmb1xv&dl=0

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options