Duke4.net Forums: Nintendo corner - Duke4.net Forums

Hide message Show message
Welcome to the Duke4.net Forums!

Register an account now to get access to all board features. After you've registered and logged in, you'll be able to create topics, post replies, send and receive private messages, disable the viewing of ads and more!

• 8 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Nintendo corner  "All talk a/b Nintendo. Share your love and hatred a/b Nintendo."

User is offline   DustFalcon85 

I went to Gamestop today and guess what? I picked up the last NES Classic Edition and a travel case! Now I need to hunt down a NES Classic Controller and extended cables next! Posted Image

The NES Classic Edition Consoles are back in stock albeit limited so you better keep an eye out for one!

Attached thumbnail(s)

• Attached Image: IMG_2661.JPG

This post has been edited by DustFalcon85: 30 June 2018 - 10:25 AM

User is offline   MusicallyInspired 

So, for Smash, Simon Belmont, Richter Belmont (Echo Fighter), Chrom (Echo Fighter), Dark Samus (Echo Fighter), and King K. Rool are announced. Also, there are 103 stages total, 900 music tracks (spanning 28 hours worth) and they're not done revealing characters yet, which they will reveal all of before the game is launched. They showed off the menu where there was a pixelated portion covering a game mode that they "can't talk about yet". My guess is something like Subspace Emissary (at least I hope. I'd even settle for the same campaign from Brawl at this point just with all the characters). Also, their character reveal cutscene animations are fantastic quality-wise (and funny). Really would love to see a full single player campaign with cutscenes of their caliber.

Roland SC-55 Music Packs
It's Green (Duke3D BETA Track!) in FLAC, OGG, & MP3 with metadata loop tags
Duke3D, Doom, Descent, Hocus Pocus, and more...
Legacy of Grabbag Metal Medley

Share this topic:

• 8 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks are property of their respective owners. Instead of reading this text, you could be playing Ion Maiden! ;) © 2018 Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options