Duke4.net Forums: RSIZEART Blood Alpha Tool Patching? - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

RSIZEART Blood Alpha Tool Patching?

User is offline   Corvin 

• King of the Lamers

I was wonder if anyone here knows if it's possible the patch this tool to except more than 13 .ART files and if so has anyone done it? Would anybody with the know how be willing to do it?

We need it to handle at least 20 .ART Files so we can use it for modding Blood1. There is a command line in Blood (-art) that allows to use more .ART Files than the 17 included with Blood. Using short paths this command line works.

User is offline   Hendricks266 

• Weaponized Autism

What exactly does it do?

User is offline   Corvin 

• King of the Lamers

Allows you to automatically resize a tiles000.art file. You can assign any number of tile images to each file. NoOne in the Blood community needs it the most.

And its handy:
You can extract the art tiles from SHARE000.ART from shareware blood allowing you to view the images in editart/artedit.

http://dukertcm.com/...-tools-artedit/

I don't know if I can attach the file....
[attachment=8902:rsizeart.zip]

This post has been edited by Corvin: 07 January 2015 - 05:03 PM

User is offline   Hendricks266 

• Weaponized Autism

If I didn't have important issues to work out before we launch Android, you would have just pushed me into working on new art tools. =/

User is offline   Corvin 

• King of the Lamers

Well I can wait, not sure about NoOne :) Thanks.

EDIT: I guess Ken S made this tool, I thought it was a Q Studios program.
Anyhow NoOne wants to put everything in one ART file eventually, I think Blood will load it unless they took that function out later on after the internet shareware version release, since that only used a single Art file If I remember correctly, without checking.

This post has been edited by Corvin: 09 January 2015 - 07:17 PM

User is offline   Corvin 

• King of the Lamers

Would the source code speed things up? Check the blood-artedit-tools page, link up above...Ken S. supplied his source.

User is offline   Corvin 

• King of the Lamers

Update: I guess M210R created a Java Re-Size Art Program using the src not sure if he improved it at all since I can't find it anywhere for download.

Edit: I guess its not released to the public yet, according to NoOne.

This post has been edited by Corvin: 02 March 2015 - 04:24 PM

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options