Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Borderlands  "Upcoming Gearbox Release"

User is offline   G1bbz 

Mad max style diabloish first person shooter? (Oh Yeah!) Posted Image
I cant wait to see new E3 2009 footage.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Coming to PC PS3 and 360 (quarter 3 2009)

Official Site
Shack News most recent shots (360)
Wiki Gaming

Old stuff
Shack News 2008 videos
E3 2008 presentation

This post has been edited by G1bbz: 07 May 2009 - 10:00 PM

User is offline   Micki! 

• Candy Consumptionist & Administrator

Looking forward to see it in motion at E3, wonder how the new art style suits it all...
I always hoped for this to be some kind of Stalker with coop... I hope it's not far from that (except, polished, haha :rolleyes:)

Just got the newest issue of PC Gamer, and the game does look very nice now. I wasn't interested at all in it before, while to concept was interesting sounding... I just didn't care for the look of it.
It had this dreary, desolate landscape... and weapons that looked like they were from HALO or Nerf.

The new art style looks great... and so far... no HALO/Nerf weapons. ;) Everything looks like it fits together.

Will be interesting to see if Gearbox will actually deliver on this. They always seem to make good games, never great or groundbreaking games... but good ones. Average.

User is offline   Parkar 

• Honored Donor

They always make solid games from a game play point of view and since this builds a lot on coop and finding loot it doesn't really need much more then that to please me.

The graphics look amazing with this new style to. I am really curious how it will look in motion. I was really impressed with how nice the guns seemed in that old game play video before the new art style. They all looked, animated and had nice sounds. Looked even more fun then your average FPS guns even though they are partly just generated by the game.

This post has been edited by Parkar: 11 May 2009 - 09:25 AM

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options