Duke4.net Forums: What is your religion and or belief? - Duke4.net Forums

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

What is your religion and or belief?  "Just wonder"

Poll: What is your religion and or belief? (30 member(s) have cast votes)

What is your religion and or belief?

1. Christianity / Catholicism etc (10 votes [33.33%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 33.33%

2. Atheism (9 votes [30.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 30.00%

3. Buddhism (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

4. Islam (0 votes [0.00%])

5. Judaism (0 votes [0.00%])

6. Agnostic (5 votes [16.67%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 16.67%

7. Hinduism (0 votes [0.00%])

8. Jainism (0 votes [0.00%])

9. LaVeyan Satanism (0 votes [0.00%])

10. Scientology (0 votes [0.00%])

11. Mormonism (0 votes [0.00%])

12. Druze (0 votes [0.00%])

13. Bahá'í Faith (0 votes [0.00%])

14. Shinto (0 votes [0.00%])

15. Taoism (0 votes [0.00%])

16. Indigenous religions (0 votes [0.00%])

17. others (specify) (5 votes [16.67%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 16.67%

18. Jediism (1 votes [3.33%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 3.33%

Vote Guests cannot vote

User is offline   Hank 

View PostDustFalcon85, on 16 July 2015 - 08:06 AM, said:

Has anyone having a problem w/ Jehovah's Witnesses? They rang my doorbell yesterday. I asked them If they're Jehova's Witnesses and they said they are and told them I don't deal w/ them. They replied to have a nice day. Every single one of them in that fucking cult needs to leave and switch to true Biblical Christianity. I really like to see them defunct because they are sooo fucking annoying! Knocking/Ringing on doorbells is starting to piss alot of people off. You do not get salvation by going door to door! Their HQ is based in Brooklyn New York. They are a disgrace to the USA and a disgrace to Christianity.

Charles Taze Russel is currently in Hell getting his balls kicked repeatedly by Satan. For creating an incorrect version of Christianity!

EDIT: I would like to see this happen to the Jehovah's Witnesses HQ.

Wow. Fuck you. I noticed militant Christians in the US are on one hand hiding behind Freedom Of Religion but then turn around and want others to be gone.

User is offline   Fox 

• Fraka kaka kaka kaka-kow!

View PostDustFalcon85, on 16 July 2015 - 08:06 AM, said:

Has anyone having a problem w/ Jehovah's Witnesses? They rang my doorbell yesterday. I asked them If they're Jehova's Witnesses and they said they are and told them I don't deal w/ them. They replied to have a nice day. Every single one of them in that fucking cult needs to leave and switch to true Biblical Christianity. I really like to see them defunct because they are sooo fucking annoying! Knocking/Ringing on doorbells is starting to piss alot of people off. You do not get salvation by going door to door! Their HQ is based in Brooklyn New York. They are a disgrace to the USA and a disgrace to Christianity.

Charles Taze Russel is currently in Hell getting his balls kicked repeatedly by Satan. For creating an incorrect version of Christianity!

EDIT: I would like to see this happen to the Jehovah's Witnesses HQ.

Are you up to the task Viper?

First of all, what exactly is the "true Biblical Christianity"? The modern dogmas of Christianity are completely different from thousands of years ago, and I don't think there is anyone alive who actually follow what the Bible in its own terms.

Secondly, I don't think it's fair to subjugate their whole religion because of doorbell ringing. Besides, if there is a God I would expect him to think of you as the worse offender.

User is offline   X-Vector 

Well Jehovah's Witnesses are a cult after all. They are against blood transfusions and won't let their kids get them either. Preferring death over it. They also don't believe in hell IIRC.

This post has been edited by DustFalcon85: 16 July 2015 - 10:18 AM

User is offline   Radar 

• King of SOVL

What a stupid thread.

User is offline   Hank 

View PostDustFalcon85, on 16 July 2015 - 10:17 AM, said:

Well Jehovah's Witnesses are a cult after all. They are against blood transfusions and won't let their kids get them either. Preferring death over it. They also don't believe in hell IIRC.

Of course they are a cult. I grew up in it. BUT

They fought for the right to refuse blood transfusion in the US and won. They are not following the original catholic doctrines. They are religious, and have the freedom to be such. So no matter what someone thinks, they have the right to exist.

User is offline   Radar 

• King of SOVL

View PostHank, on 16 July 2015 - 11:19 AM, said:

Of course they are a cult. I grew up in it. BUT... They are religious, and have the freedom to be such. So no matter what someone thinks, they have the right to exist.

What about radical Islam? :)

This post has been edited by Sgt. Rarity: 16 July 2015 - 02:12 PM

View PostHank, on 16 July 2015 - 11:19 AM, said:

Of course they are a cult. I grew up in it. BUT

They fought for the right to refuse blood transfusion in the US and won. They are not following the original catholic doctrines. They are religious, and have the freedom to be such. So no matter what someone thinks, they have the right to exist.

I apologize for offending you. I didn't even know you were in it. You're still a member of them right? My trolling temper and attitude got the best of me. :)

I was having a hard time w/ life recently. Went to a low. I gotta mellow out.

User is offline   Hank 

View PostDustFalcon85, on 16 July 2015 - 11:59 AM, said:

I apologize for offending you. I didn't even know you were in it. You're still a member of them right? My trolling temper and attitude got the best of me. :)

I was having a hard time w/ life recently. Went to a low. I gotta mellow out.

You did not offend me. :D

I am active here in Canada for Religious Tolerance, so I mouthed off. Also, tolerance works both ways, you too have the right to speak your mind, for as long as I can mouth off once in a while.:D

User is offline   Fox 

• Fraka kaka kaka kaka-kow!

Well Jehovah's Witnesses are a cult after all.

That's a pejorative word without a proper definition. For other your beliefs may be a cult.

They are against blood transfusions and won't let their kids get them either. Preferring death over it.

And Christians are against abortions. Or birth control.

They also don't believe in hell IIRC.

If you wish I can also mock Christian beliefs.

This post has been edited by Fox: 16 July 2015 - 01:36 PM

User is offline   Mark 

Thats already been done to death here. :) Lets talk Duke Reloaded instead. :D

This post has been edited by Mark.: 16 July 2015 - 01:40 PM

User is offline   Radar 

• King of SOVL

Or ponies. Yeah, ponies.

Posted Image

This post has been edited by Sgt. Rarity: 16 July 2015 - 02:53 PM

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options