• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Facebook  "Time to sever the cord."

User is offline   Zaxtor 

View PostRobman, on 04 December 2014 - 08:40 PM, said:

Read the policy on facebook.

or observe this.

Video

lol, fox gives a thumbs up to someone not knowing where to find the facebook policy.. I can already tell your view will be skewed.

Not going to hold your hand through it, do your own research. I'm simply pointing in the opposite direction of the cool-aid.

Not long ago it was important to maintain anonymity on the internet and then facebook comes along and wants to know EVERYTHING about you.
Ever wondered why?

Facebook founder called it's trusting users dumb f*cks also.

Alex the fatass Jones aside being a racist, bigot and xenophobic antisemitic holocaust-denialist pos..
He's a conspiracy nutjob,
I hold a VERY deep contempt for Alex Jones.

I need non bias source about what kind of shit FB will do in the early 2015?

I mean what "negativity" that policy will have to the users?

This post has been edited by Zaxtor: 05 December 2014 - 10:11 PM

User is offline   Robman 

• Asswhipe [sic]

Figures the messenger would be shot and the message not heard.
If the fact fb showed up here moments after thread creation tells you nothing, than words in a policy will be meaningless.

It's quite clear any threads in here end up with the same mundane outcome riddled with the usual back-scratching.

I've said all I'm going to say.. I'll view this thread but won't be posting in it anymore. Finish up my sw add-on and toddle off on my way.
It would be interesting to note however the handedness(L or R) of the users and the possible affect on their views... lefty here.

This post has been edited by Robman: 05 December 2014 - 11:45 PM

User is offline   Zaxtor 

From FB

By using our services after January 1, 2015, you agree to our updated terms, data policy, and cookies policy and to seeing improved ads based on apps and sites you use. Learn more below about these updates and how to control the ads you see.

Updating Our Terms and Policies: Helping You Understand How Facebook Works and How to Control Your Information

Yak yak yak for more
https://www.facebook...t/terms-updates

I stay on FB,
But if it runs amok and BS goes out of whack then, bub-bye FB.
I doubt it that it would become stupid enough to destroy itself.

User is offline   Kathy 

View PostRobman, on 05 December 2014 - 10:15 PM, said:

It's quite clear any threads in here end up with the same mundane outcome riddled with the usual back-scratching.

I've said all I'm going to say.. I'll view this thread but won't be posting in it anymore. Finish up my sw add-on and toddle off on my way.
It would be interesting to note however the handedness(L or R) of the users and the possible affect on their views... lefty here.

Most of the thread gets down to people asking what exactly will happen in January 1st in terms of Facebook policy that wasn't happening before which promted you to deactivate your account. Did you ever anywhere answered that question? Instead out of the gate you started this silly confrontation. No wonder you became a laughing stock.

User is offline   Robman 

• Asswhipe [sic]

Sigh...

Posted Image

Yes.. hilarious. I guess all that info is very much required to provide a medium of which to communicate with family and friends.
If you look at the OP you'll see the word advise.
Another post down you'll see the words "not going to hold your hand." I thought everyone here was a "big boy" and knew how to click a mouse to navigate the internet and discern for themselves. Build the folder on you nice and fat. Perhaps things will be recorded about you that at the time you think has zero relevance. The origin of the internet should be kept in mind.

To be a laughing stock among fools is a wonderful thing :) - So thanks for the compliment.
I guess you don't notice the sharp nose dive your country has taken.
Look up the word nepotism and then look around and do some dot connecting.

Spoiler

I suppose the idea of an NWO or One world government is also pure conspiracy theory... oh wait, what's this?
Posted Image
Photo courtesy of me.

This post has been edited by Robman: 06 December 2014 - 02:24 AM

User is offline   Person of Color 

• Senior Unpaid Intern at Viceland

Posted Image

"Oh look he's running a 4.5GHz i5 and a 4GB GTX 770 and an SSD."

READY THE AD SUGGESTIONS FOR BLOW UP DOLLS

User is offline   Kathy 

View PostRobman, on 06 December 2014 - 01:18 AM, said:

Sigh...

Posted Image

Yes.. hilarious. I guess all that info is very much required to provide a medium of which to communicate with family and friends.

But it was in the term for years! What exactly will the issue in the updated terms? It's like you woke up from a deep slumber, dude.

To be a laughing stock among fools is a wonderful thing :) - So thanks for the compliment.

It is also worth investigating if something's wrong in the mirror.

User is offline   Robman 

• Asswhipe [sic]

View PostRobman, on 04 December 2014 - 08:34 PM, said:

Facebook will be implementing new policy changes in the new year, you're encouraged to look into it.
Not to say they aren't already doing the things proposed but now it will be thrown in your face.

But it was in the terms for years! .. I guess that makes it ok then.

The only thing funny here is the amount of ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzs you are pumping out my dear in the face of a roaring lion.
You've proven yourself to currently be beyond help, carry on. Way to focus on me and not the message/big picture.
You really can lead a horse to water yet not make it drink.

"Some (wo)men it seems you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week. Which, is the way (s)he wants it.. Well! (s)He gets it!"

This post has been edited by Robman: 06 December 2014 - 02:47 AM

User is offline   Kathy 

View PostRobman, on 06 December 2014 - 02:31 AM, said:

But it was in the terms for years! .. I guess that makes it ok then.

No, it doesn't. But I'm not shouting like a madman about it years later that it is time to sever the cord. You should have done this years ago if that was the issue or at least not rant about it being the last straw cause there weren't any straws left.

The only thing funny here is the amount of ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzs you are pumping out my dear in the face of a roaring lion.
You've proven yourself to currently be beyond help, carry on. Way to focus on me and not the message/big picture.
You really can lead a horse to water yet not make it drink.

You either trolling or need to relax. Seriously.

"Some (wo)men it seems you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week. Which, is the way (s)he wants it.. Well! (s)He gets it!"

Look at the your young man fighting...

User is offline   Robman 

• Asswhipe [sic]

*Fart* ... ahh but I am relaxed. :)
Also damn you for making me post more... ( this is where your snooty behind says " I didn't make you") .. yes you did.

Spoiler

This post has been edited by Robman: 06 December 2014 - 03:31 AM

User is offline   Kathy 

You really should answer the main question. Why did you started to bang at the windows just now? It's not the new policy, as you repeatedly said. You didn't know Facebook was collecting all these information? Also, you probably could disable many options which require collecting those.

User is offline   Robman 

• Asswhipe [sic]

View PostKathy, on 06 December 2014 - 03:56 AM, said:

You really should answer the main question. Why did you started to bang at the windows just now? It's not the new policy, as you repeatedly said. You didn't know Facebook was collecting all these information? Also, you probably could disable many options which require collecting those.

You really are hung up on a small detail aren't you? I had just deleted fb and thought " yeah that was a good idea" more people should do this. Especially in the light of the proposition of policy changes coming in the new year and figured it could metaphorically act as a line in the sand. Happy now?
I've listened to lots of talks and observe what's going on with the planet and a conclusion everyone needs to reach a lot sooner is to starve the beast.

So, back something that was simply stated: If you aren't part of the solution, you are part of the problem.

Nothing like a woman to nitpick and nag your ass off :)
Spoiler

This post has been edited by Robman: 06 December 2014 - 04:24 AM

User is offline   Inspector Lagomorf 

• Glory To Motherland!

Ah, so now you're a sexist on top of being a troll and a dumbass. Classy. (Go ahead and call me a SJW; I call things as I see 'em)

But just keep shitposting, you're squandering what little credibility you have every time you open your gob. Not to mention the thing you FINALLY mentioned that Facebook was doing that was so objectionable is something that Facebook and every other major software company has already been doing for YEARS. And you've just now figured it out and used it as a reason to delete your Facebook?

This post has been edited by Comrade Major: 06 December 2014 - 04:39 AM

User is offline   Kathy 

View PostRobman, on 06 December 2014 - 04:17 AM, said:

You really are hung up on a small detail aren't you?

Seeing how thread went this small detail saw you not being understood and you lashing out at everyone for no apparent reason. This small detail would have been your reasoning, not the point of going mental.

I had just deleted fb and thought " yeah that was a good idea" more people should do this. Especially in the light of the proposition of policy changes coming in the new year and figured it could metaphorically act as a line in the sand. Happy now?

At least you started to make some sense.

User is offline   Robman 

• Asswhipe [sic]

View PostComrade Major, on 06 December 2014 - 04:39 AM, said:

Ah, so now you're a sexist on top of being a troll and a dumbass. Classy. (Go ahead and call me a SJW; I call things as I see 'em)

But just keep shitposting, you're squandering what little credibility you have every time you open your gob. Not to mention the thing you FINALLY mentioned that Facebook was doing that was so objectionable is something that Facebook and every other major software company has already been doing for YEARS. And you've just now figured it out and used it as a reason to delete your Facebook?

Oh grow a sense of humor, even Kathy could see I was kidding.
I haven't just now figured it out and truth is you don't even need to read the policy to sense the evil.

Facebook Policy Year 2030:
Please insert blood of firstborn into tray to accept new terms and conditions, yes or no?

You really need to get laid ( Oops! I did it again...) :)
Here's where all the metrosexuals upvote Comrade and persecute Rob who personifies the values of people who actually built your country.
Back when men were men and the sheep were scared, lol

This post has been edited by Robman: 06 December 2014 - 05:29 AM

User is offline   Kathy 

View PostRobman, on 06 December 2014 - 05:24 AM, said:

Oh grow a sense of humor, even Kathy could see I was kidding.

You're saying as if jokes couldn't be sexist.

Here's where all the metrosexuals upvote Comrade and persecute Rob who personifies the values of people who actually built your country.

What country you keep talking about?

User is offline   Robman 

• Asswhipe [sic]

View PostKathy, on 06 December 2014 - 05:34 AM, said:

You're saying as if jokes couldn't be sexist.

What country you keep talking about?

MexiCanadus of course.

I have news for you, humans consist of males and females.. but I guess that's sexist also.

Nightshift over, time for bed. I'll be back, this has turned out to be too much fun.

I expect people with proper levels of the correct hormones to read this thread and laugh their bag off. :)

This post has been edited by Robman: 06 December 2014 - 05:46 AM

User is offline   Forge 

• Speaker of the Outhouse

View PostRobman, on 06 December 2014 - 04:17 AM, said:

Wanna f*ck now after our little spat? ...

idk Kathy, maybe he's cute; if you can get him to lay off the caffeine and conspiracy theory acid trips. At worst he could be a ball-gag & rape dungeon candidate.
too bad you don't live in MexiCanadus

User is offline   Robman 

• Asswhipe [sic]

All I hear when Comrade speaks is : Boodilly Hoo, I was bottle fed as a baby, my body contains too much estrogen,
my nipples are leaking. As the worlds smallest violin plays a soft rendition of the crying game.

Let's face it, SJW is a PC term for pussy. OMG did he just say that? Yes I did. You know that thing you once touched as confirmation in your orientation yet predictably felt no stirring in your loins?
But then again I'm incapable of an argument. Yet all all I have to do is input SJW into my argumentative parameters and it carries on itself fully automated.

Forge .. You're bang on with caffeine statement.. I've had like 7 cups and still can't sleep. I've called the GF and she's on her way with the cure.
Indeed I'm "cute" yet my wisdom is bulging from my cranium resulting in a receding hairline forming the literal "handsome Rob" look.

The rape dungeon is where most are headed sadly if the world stays on this course.

Can't you picture Columbus landing and proclaiming "MexiCanadus Hooooo!"

Spoiler

This post has been edited by Robman: 06 December 2014 - 07:49 AM

User is offline   Zaxtor 

View PostProtected by Viper, on 06 December 2014 - 01:24 AM, said:

Posted Image

"Oh look he's running a 4.5GHz i5 and a 4GB GTX 770 and an SSD."

READY THE AD SUGGESTIONS FOR BLOW UP DOLLS

he always looked demonic

User is offline   Sixty Four 

• Turok Nukem

Can't find anything about me on social media unless you can link Duke64 to who I really am somehow but I doubt it :) Or Duke SixtyFour because facebookit tried to tell me 64 isn't a last name hehe now i'm sure the ppl can link an ip address or some shit but even then... I agree close the facebookit page. They don't know who there spying on, facebookit actually works with the police they want to arrest Duke64 for killing it always. Fuck facebookit the place can suck it down

This post has been edited by Duke64Nukem: 06 December 2014 - 09:14 AM

User is offline   Kyanos 

View PostDuke64Nukem, on 06 December 2014 - 09:01 AM, said:

Can't find anything about me on social media unless you can link Duke64 to who I really am somehow but I doubt it :P

http://www.whatismyip.com/

every website you visit can track your ip, even evan here :)

http://forums.duke4....post__p__204070

This post has been edited by Drek: 06 December 2014 - 09:39 AM

• Turok Nukem

Yeah that sucks people can do that but that's all they can find never find what i was doing or where i was. It's like they want to give us "more privacy" from users but in order to do that they want to know more about you. No facebookit I wasn't in the alley at 10:03 pm

User is offline   Kyanos 

View PostDuke64Nukem, on 06 December 2014 - 09:44 AM, said:

Yeah that sucks people can do that but that's all they can find never find what i was doing or where i was.

http://www.whatarecookies.com/

many assumptions are made on what THEY can never do to us

more reading... http://www.schilleri...1n01-1992Wi.pdf

• Turok Nukem

Honestly, not so sure what I was talking about :) kind of had just woke up hung over and saw facebookit being talked about heheh but I do agree to avoid facebookit it's a pretty bad place especially for privacy and has negative effects on the youth especially those who aren't so "cool"

User is offline   Robman 

• Asswhipe [sic]

Had to get my annual rant in as the year is closing fast.. good for all of you who managed to stay away from fb.
I can go back to my "normal" self now, enhanced however thanks to the dead weight of fb off my shoulders.
Indeed I did some trolling in the latter half of the thread but that shouldn't discount the tidbits of truth presented.
Perhaps Comrade and I can be friends now :)

User is online   Mark 

If the 2 of you kiss and make up but its not on video it didn't happen.

View PostDrek, on 06 December 2014 - 10:14 AM, said:

Here's a firefox app that I use that'll make cookies self-destruct or better yet eat's up all the tracking cookies like the cookie monster.
Posted Image

This post has been edited by DustFalcon85: 06 December 2014 - 07:10 PM

User is offline   Zaxtor 

FB got struck by a weird malware.

Saying example: your (first name, last name) private video goo.gl
youtube.com

and vid cannot be seen and you must install some weird program.

Also all ur friends or random friends get hit by it too.

In ur chat box it shows your pic with that url.

if u had that.

CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD.
Incase you got hijacked.

This post has been edited by Zaxtor: 06 December 2014 - 07:25 PM

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

View PostDrek, on 05 December 2014 - 03:53 AM, said:

Answers are to be found in history and the bible.

Read, Ezra, the protocols of the elders of Zion,

Who promotes mixing races??

Who has divine right over me??

The pope has declared ww3 has started. He is dealing with eastern orthodox and Muslim leaders.

Putin took land in war, the ultimate no no. He is being financially punished.

Ok my power is showing.

PS. I never had Facebook to delete :)

Go back to pol.

View PostZaxtor, on 05 December 2014 - 10:09 PM, said:

Alex the fatass Jones aside being a racist, bigot and xenophobic antisemitic holocaust-denialist pos..
He's a conspiracy nutjob,
I hold a VERY deep contempt for Alex Jones.

Alex Jones sucks, but do you have any proof for any of those descriptors? He's just a globalist controlled opposition shill. Stop drinking the kool-aid.

Share this topic:

• 9 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options