Duke4.net Forums: Trouble installing Redneck Rampage: Suckin' Grits On Route 66 in DOSBox. - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Trouble installing Redneck Rampage: Suckin' Grits On Route 66 in DOSBox.

I got Redneck Rampage: Family Reunion (it has the original Redneck Rampage, the Cuss Pack add-on, and the Redneck Rampage: Suckin' Grits On Route 66 expansion pack all on one CD) and installed both the original game and the Cuss Pack in DOSBox without any issues. When I tried to install the SGOR66 expansion pack in DOSBox, it displayed this message (the same message was displayed when I tried to install it without the Cuss Pack already installed) and refused to run:

Runtime error 103 at 013D:012F.

What do I need to do to make the SGOR66 expansion pack install correctly so I can play it in DOSBox?

- DavidTheDukeNukemDude

This post has been edited by DavidTheDukeNukemDude: 21 November 2014 - 06:13 PM

User is offline   Hendricks266 

• Weaponized Autism

Try decreasing the number of cycles.

Use Skulldog's Redneck Rampage DOSBox launcher here: http://buildgamedosb...x-launcher.html

That's what I use. The installation is a breeze on it. You won't get that error on it.

This post has been edited by DustFalcon85: 21 November 2014 - 03:37 PM

I found out how to get the add-on to run with DOSBox.

Step 1: Copy and paste the ROUTE66 folder and the files from the SUCKIN directory (except for the "install" file) into your Redneck Rampage directory (if the option comes up to "replace" the original Redneck Rampage files, allow this).

Step 2: In DOSBox, access your Redneck Rampage directory, then type "ROUTE66.EXE" and press Enter to play Redneck Rampage: Suckin' Grits On Route 66.

This is what should be displayed in DOSBox before pressing the Enter key to play:

C:\INTRPLAY\REDNECK>ROUTE66.EXE

User is offline   Daedolon 

• Ancient Blood God

Developed by Sunstorm, so... I guess run the installer exe through the Turbo Pascal fixer (I know it's not the same error code as in Cryptic Passage but still).

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options