Duke4.net Forums: Hatred - Duke4.net Forums

• 7 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Hatred  "Too much?"

hold the fuckin phone forums poster Jimmy has just issued a death threat this just got serious!

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

Holy shit, where did you learn reading comprehension, Nigeria?

I dunno, I could ask you the same thing about your 'sick burns'!

btw notice how it's basically just three guys in here high-fiving each other for posting on the internet.

User is offline   Person of Color 

• Senior Unpaid Intern at Viceland

Dude shut the fuck up, that's just how Duke4.net is.

are you sad that this is the only real satisfaction you get in here, forums poster Protected By Viper

is this what counts for entertainment on the duke4.net ghost town
This sure is rad guys

This post has been edited by Carl Winslow: 20 October 2014 - 09:40 PM

It's like a small family that does lots of cool shit. And you aren't invited.

Also keep in mind I have a life outside of here and I'm an extrovert, so I don't really give a shit if you say that "hurr durr your little faggot club is gay."

Spoiler

How much time do you spend finding these robot pictures huh. you seem to make sure you have a unique one each time. why are you putting effort into something you obviously find gross? that's really weird!

User is offline   Hendricks266 

• Weaponized Autism

View PostCarl Winslow, on 20 October 2014 - 09:37 PM, said:

btw notice how it's basically just three guys in here high-fiving each other for posting on the internet.

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

"Why can't I be a part of your group!? :'("

QQ cry some more faggot, I know this reminds you of high school, and middle school, and elementary school... pretty much every facet of your life because you never fit in anywhere.

This post has been edited by Jimmy: 20 October 2014 - 10:12 PM

User is offline   Hendricks266 

• Weaponized Autism

View PostJimmy, on 20 October 2014 - 10:09 PM, said:

QQ

View PostJimmy, on 20 October 2014 - 10:09 PM, said:

"Why can't I be a part of your group!? :'("

QQ cry some more faggot, I know this reminds you of high school, and middle school, and elementary school... pretty much every facet of your life because you never fit in anywhere.

I like how this is literally the only thing you can infer from anything. that anyone would actually WANT to hang out with you. Do you really think you're that hot of a shit?
You're kinda just shit.

This game really is breeding hatred! Curse you, Destructive Creations, and the destructive nature of your creation!

we need to start a group against hatred so that we may make lots of money pretending to care about a cause we're completely apathetic towards. it's a perfect plan!

User is offline   Jblade 

you're such a cool dude Carl, I don't know how you can spare time to post on this obscure ghost town of a forum??

User is offline   The Commander 

• I used to be a Brown Fuzzy Fruit, but I've changed bro...

View PostCarl Winslow, on 20 October 2014 - 10:03 PM, said:

How much time do you spend finding these robot pictures huh. you seem to make sure you have a unique one each time. why are you putting effort into something you obviously find gross? that's really weird!

I literally use one page on Tumblr.

I don't put effort into it, unlike you.

This post has been edited by Protected by Viper: 21 October 2014 - 05:35 AM

Just admit it, you want R2D2's sweet sweet silicone lubricant in your mouth, as she cums from you playing mouth baseball with her bean.

*BEEPADDOOPBEEP* means NO, but your boner is saying YES!

Spoiler

This post has been edited by Protected by Viper: 21 October 2014 - 05:41 AM

User is offline   Robman 

• Asswhipe [sic]

Whelp, this shit got real di'nt it.

Carl seems to be having a self loathing bad day.

Charlie indeed does shitpost most of the time, but I'm sure he's an interesting dude and was involved in the build world back in the day. Unless he gets to be noticeably insane even when viewed across the internet, he's cool to have around for sure. Be able to ask a question if ever arose and get to know a mind in the biz.

Viper, I would suggest less ass fuckery pictures, something about ass fuckery that dirties up a forum :)

This post has been edited by Robman: 21 October 2014 - 08:58 AM

I like my forums how I like my women...black and dirty.

...And human. And real.

This post has been edited by Protected by Viper: 21 October 2014 - 02:57 PM

User is offline   Jblade 

and also still alive

Does a medically induced coma count?

View PostCarl Winslow, on 20 October 2014 - 08:35 PM, said:

hold the fuckin phone forums poster Jimmy has just issued a death threat this just got serious!

hold the fuckin phone forums poster Carl Winslow just libeled this just got serious!

Semicarlon... you are a pro. You troll trolls and for this I commend you. Sorta... but... might I suggest you spend some time training with the hot Sword Master before wandering around the island alone?

Full on unfunny asshole mode removed, sorry. /salute

This post has been edited by Wieder: 22 October 2014 - 07:19 AM

User is offline   Hank 

I love this forum. No need to buy this game, just read ... :)

View PostHank, on 21 October 2014 - 05:09 PM, said:

I love this forum. No need to buy this game, just read ... :)

Entertainment ultimately is the goal of existence.

Dum dum DUMMMMMMMBBBBB!!!!

If you knew everything... the only interesting thing would be ignorance.

Dum dum DUMMMMMMMBBBBB!!!!

SHUT HIM UP!

Oh my god I'm such a cliché that I actually made sure the e has an accent. :)

This post has been edited by Wieder: 21 October 2014 - 05:51 PM

Ok... here we go... where are we and who do we align with?

EX - To delete
IS - to be
TENSE - Any of the forms of a verb which distinguish when an action or state of being occurs or exists.

To delete the being of the state of being.

HEY YOU GUYS!

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

You posted Bill Hicks. I will never stop loving you.

View PostCarl Winslow, on 20 October 2014 - 10:47 PM, said:

I like how this is literally the only thing you can infer from anything. that anyone would actually WANT to hang out with you. Do you really think you're that hot of a shit?
You're kinda just shit.

>Carl is at a loss as to why people like me and not a SUPREME GENTLEMAN such as himself

Jimmy... your italic name at the bottom of the forum always leaves me quivering with antici... pation.

This post has been edited by Wieder: 21 October 2014 - 06:20 PM

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

"What will he shitpost next?" ANY FUCKING THING I WANT!

So... yeah. Hi. Since you didn't notice, I attempted to high five you as well. I also attempted to mock one of those "three" people on your behalf, though I will admit and accept it was pretty gentle. Regardless... there was an attempt to include you in the unspoken, unwritten, and untrue PIRATE CODE.

What is this code you ask? TOO BAD!

Ok so that's not helpful you say? THAT'S TRUE!

Ok so how can you learn you ask? WELL OK!!!

Play some Monkey Island and learn how to walk around the island. HINT... an ethnically ambiguous female will teach you.

Anyways... where were we? You want to know why Jimmy, Viper, and I metaphorically high five each other? Because we've debated and insulted each other openly enough to wear away any semblance of false ego. Therefore... when we interact and need it to matter, we're more or less capable of trusting that we're dealing with the real person and can trust that if we compliment each other... we fucking mean it.

This is... of course... opposed to an entire ideology... which I *won't* issue any sort of gender identification to... but... depends more on people pretending to be nice to each other when in truth they want to watch each other crash and burn.

So do we high five each other? Sure... I also high five your attempts to play the retort game including your efforts toward me. Because I appreciate the effort. But... at the end of the day... a limp wrist is a limp wrist. I like Jimmy, Viper, Robman, Yatta, etc... precisely because of the situations they've cleverly called me out on my bullshit. It's forced me to be self reflective and improve.

Despite their best efforts... I'm still naiive enough to believe you might be able to learn how to dance when someone tells you "You fight like a dairy farmer."

So there you go... I've ruined the joke. Kill me.

This post has been edited by Wieder: 21 October 2014 - 09:35 PM

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

You are the King of Duke4.net. Often times I just open this website hoping you've posted.

Share this topic:

• 7 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options