Duke4.net Forums: 3d Animated series (A Duke Nukem QUest -Ascension- - Duke4.net Forums

• 4 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

3d Animated series (A Duke Nukem QUest -Ascension-  "Duke teams up with space marine (DOOMGUY) to ascend in power."

View Postgerolf, on 13 September 2014 - 09:25 AM, said:

I never responded because I was busy (I actually have other things to do besides Duke Nukem, like a job, a girlfriend, etc.), then you piled on the next 4 messages. Plus all your messages in general were annoying, and so I blocked you because you wouldn't leave me the hell alone. You would send messages in list instead of just a single message and it blew up my messenger system. I'm just saying, next time you want help, don't act like a damn maniac.

Wait... 4 messages? Bullshit, hold on a moment...

Only 4?

If my replies don't give off "Not now Bruno, I'm busy." then I don't know what does...

The "yoyoyoyoy" shit really pissed me off, that's why I decided to block you, but I couldn't until I got home because I couldn't do it over a cellphone, the replies after that spam were me trying to get you to shut the hell up, and it didn't work so I blocked you.

Hey pony boy, markum dansoms with the crap mo stank taco bartle doo

This post has been edited by BlakeSongne: 13 September 2014 - 10:28 AM

User is offline   JoJo the Idiot Circus Boy 

• Steven Shitlord

Blake you really need to chill out dude, Stop calling people names that don't deserve it.

This post has been edited by The Elite Duke Force: 13 September 2014 - 10:18 AM

View PostBlakeSongne, on 13 September 2014 - 10:05 AM, said:

Hey pony boy, lmao eat a dick.

Posted Image

User is offline   Ahcruna 

View PostNUKEMDAVE, on 12 September 2014 - 12:12 AM, said:

You could've said just this to begin with. :)

I will agree. I don't think this thread deserved the treatment it got. He started a whole new thread for this, hoping it wouldn't get so much negativity. I've seen threads here get ignored and buried. I'd rather see that happen than see a thread get trashed like this. And no, I'm not excluding this VentureGearSolid guy wrecking it further. I get why he's doing it, but it's not going to help. I only upvoted that one post he made because it made sense and wasn't pure shitposting.

Anyway, I don't think Blake's videos are that bad for someone who just started out. I find the first episode pretty funny, especially the part with Schwarzenegger. I enjoyed the fights, too. Yes, the videos could use some improvement and I even told him this myself. I told him that the intro in the first episode goes on for too long. And I can say that it is a little incoherent. Other than that, it's just a bunch of goofy fun.

Edit: Also, Blake is new to using forums and I warned him that this could happen before he even posted here if he wasn't careful. I tried to educate him about things here, like no double/multi posting and keeping his cool, even though it can be hard to do at times.

So out of curiosity, I went ahead and read through the older threads. From what I could see was that there was actual praising of his video until he started name calling people (partially provoked though)
There was no initial real spite for the video at all, just that it wasn't very good, however his attitude seems to be what caused all of this ruckus. There isn't really any excuse for that last part, just suck it up. Not everyone is going to like it.

Practice makes perfect. ;)

View Postgerolf, on 13 September 2014 - 09:25 AM, said:

I never responded because I was busy (I actually have other things to do besides Duke Nukem, like a job, a girlfriend, etc.), then you piled on the next 4 messages. Plus all your messages in general were annoying, and so I blocked you because you wouldn't leave me the hell alone. You would send messages in list instead of just a single message and it blew up my messenger system. I'm just saying, next time you want help, don't act like a damn maniac.

Wait... 4 messages? Bullshit, hold on a moment...

Only 4?

If my replies don't give off "Not now Bruno, I'm busy." then I don't know what does...

The "yoyoyoyoy" shit really pissed me off, that's why I decided to block you, but I couldn't until I got home because I couldn't do it over a cellphone, the replies after that spam were me trying to get you to shut the hell up, and it didn't work so I blocked you.

Posted Image
___________Posted Image___________

User is offline   DNSKILL5 

• Honored Donor

I like that, perhaps I'll get my girlfriend to chant those words to me in bed.

User is offline   The Commander 

• I used to be a Brown Fuzzy Fruit, but I've changed bro...

View Postgerolf, on 13 September 2014 - 12:13 AM, said:

OMG the guy who made this attacked my Facebook a few months ago asking for voice acting, and then he just spammed the piss out of my messaging and so I blocked him before I even started the voice acting, and I'm glad I never did because I wouldn't want my voice used on something like this.
Next time you want someone to help you don't annoy the shit out of them.

You are not the only one who he spams random fucking shit on Facebook...
http://imgur.com/a/xnqr4

He seems to think that I have to play him at Duke Nukem now to "prove" something, first I proved his videos are shit now I have to play Duke Nukem with him... What is next?

He pretty much continued on messaging to him self when I ignored him and then blocked him in the end (he is still probably trying to send messages knowing him)
The only friends he seems to have around here is the likes of NUKEMDAVE and all them silly little Duke Nukem fanny boys.

This post has been edited by The Angry Kiwi: 13 September 2014 - 01:05 PM

User is offline   Hool 

I have no clue what's going on but usually when you find yourself in a big hole, the first thing you do is stop digging.

User is offline   NUKEMDAVE 

View PostThe Angry Kiwi, on 13 September 2014 - 01:01 PM, said:

The only friends he seems to have around here is the likes of NUKEMDAVE and all them silly little Duke Nukem fanny boys.

He hasn't said or done anything to me personally for me to dislike him. I try to get along with everybody if I can. I am disappointed that he and Gerolf aren't getting along because I've known Gerolf probably since 2008. I'm not taking sides. Yeah, if somebody doesn't want to help Blake out, he should give up. People can't always help when you want them to. I don't endorse him insulting anyone either. I encouraged him not to. I even told him he would be better off to just not post about his videos here anymore.

• Steven Shitlord

Im the same dave commander made a great map called duke nightmare I enjoy and blake with his duke videos I did enjoy them as well I just think that both commander and blake need to settle down

If you don't like something don't watch it or play it it's that easy

This post has been edited by The Elite Duke Force: 13 September 2014 - 02:36 PM

User is offline   Mblackwell 

• Evil Overlord

Just a quick jingle to say:

If you don't like the goddamned person/thread than for fuck's sake let it die!
By just posting a bunch of shit about each other you not only muck up the thread but allow it to sit at the top of the page even though you apparently hate it.

PS:
Work more on your animation skills for the next time you post a video. The videos themselves might be entertaining, if a bit of a bizarre acid trip except the animation is really jerky. I don't know if your bones are just messed up or what.
Also stop shitting up your own thread!

View PostNUKEMDAVE, on 13 September 2014 - 01:58 PM, said:

He hasn't said or done anything to me personally for me to dislike him. I try to get along with everybody if I can. I am disappointed that he and Gerolf aren't getting along because I've known Gerolf probably since 2008. I'm not taking sides. Yeah, if somebody doesn't want to help Blake out, he should give up. People can't always help when you want them to. I don't endorse him insulting anyone either. I encouraged him not to. I even told him he would be better off to just not post about his videos here anymore.

To bad Blake couldn't follow your advice.

View PostThe Elite Duke Force, on 13 September 2014 - 02:21 PM, said:

Im the same dave commander made a great map called duke nightmare I enjoy and blake with his duke videos I did enjoy them as well I just think that both commander and blake need to settle down

Uh, what map is that?
I have never made any "great" maps.

This post has been edited by The Angry Kiwi: 13 September 2014 - 05:36 PM

• Steven Shitlord

Duke Nightmare it still great challenge

This post has been edited by The Elite Duke Force: 14 September 2014 - 05:13 PM

User is offline   Idiotska 

Posted Image

User is offline   Person of Color 

• Senior Unpaid Intern at Viceland

PORKCHOP SANDWICHES!

User is offline   DNSKILL5 

• Honored Donor

View PostProtected by Viper, on 14 September 2014 - 09:26 PM, said:

PORKCHOP SANDWICHES!

BODY MASSAGE

User is offline   Hendricks266 

• Weaponized Autism

View PostVentureGearSolid, on 11 September 2014 - 10:38 PM, said:

What do you call Eastern Pussy?
-VA-CHINA

That's it. Duke4 is over. Everybody out.

User is offline   Person of Color 

• Senior Unpaid Intern at Viceland

A DUCK SHIT IN THE POOL. EVERYONE, OUT!

This post has been edited by Protected by Viper: 27 September 2014 - 08:01 PM

http://www.smule.com...541570_66873422

User is offline   Hendricks266 

• Weaponized Autism

View PostThe Angry Kiwi, on 28 September 2014 - 12:55 AM, said:

Posted Image

Share this topic:

• 4 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options