Duke4.net Forums: 3d Animated series (A Duke Nukem QUest -Ascension- - Duke4.net Forums

• 4 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

3d Animated series (A Duke Nukem QUest -Ascension-  "Duke teams up with space marine (DOOMGUY) to ascend in power."

Hi i recently had another thread about this, it was a mess, hopefully u guys can keep your cool and jus know im doing this for the Duke community,
we cant expect much from Duke as of now, so i took it upon myself to provide the community a 3d series animated in sourcefilmmaker. This will be a on going series, epsiode 2 is in the making right now.

Episode 1 part 1

episode 1 part 2 Duke Meets Doom

and a link to the teaser for episode 2
www.facebook.com/video.php?v=678664245555954&set=vb.100002371545757&type=3& theater

Pictures from ep 2 Dukes new enemy
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

This post has been edited by BlakeSongne: 08 September 2014 - 06:01 AM

User is offline   brownfarted 

• The Original Shitposter

User is offline   The Commander 

• I used to be a Brown Fuzzy Fruit, but I've changed bro...

A much better video that makes sense.

User is offline   IGSRJARMY 

Oh god this bull fuck is worse than E.T. on the Atari.

Why is everyone having a seizure all the time? WTF did the intro have to do with anything? Why do Zoey and Moxxi appear to have sentient breasts? None of this makes sense.

This post has been edited by MYHOUSE.MAP: 08 September 2014 - 10:36 AM

View PostThe Angry Kiwi, on 08 September 2014 - 05:23 AM, said:

User is offline   Person of Color 

• Senior Unpaid Intern at Viceland

Posted Image

Dude, I was THIS FUCKING CLOSE to thinking Duke Nukem was going to get a goat blowjob on Commander Shepard's bed. FUCK YOU for not delivering.

This post has been edited by Protected by Viper: 08 September 2014 - 12:07 PM

View PostProtected by Viper, on 08 September 2014 - 12:06 PM, said:

Posted Image

Dude, I was THIS FUCKING CLOSE to thinking Duke Nukem was going to get a goat blowjob on Commander Shepard's bed. FUCK YOU for not delivering.

LMAO actually im a have schizophrenia and not the delusional type or hallucinate , not autism, i guess if u wanna discriminate my mental illness that's all on u brother.

This post has been edited by BlakeSongne: 08 September 2014 - 12:19 PM

View PostMYHOUSE.MAP, on 08 September 2014 - 10:36 AM, said:

Why is everyone having a seizure all the time? WTF did the intro have to do with anything? Why do Zoey and Moxxi appear to have sentient breasts? None of this makes sense.

Thats the new lara croft brother, i guess if u dont like my animation, maybe its time to make your own man.
seems u didn't make it past the intro, Duke kicks ass , meets doom, gets trained, ascends, kicks more ass, im not here to argue dude. scott miller and jon st john like it, i think im ok with u guys hating on it, this is here to be watched im not here for confrontation.

This post has been edited by BlakeSongne: 08 September 2014 - 12:20 PM

User is offline   Inspector Lagomorf 

• Glory To Motherland!

View PostBlakeSongne, on 08 September 2014 - 12:14 PM, said:

this is here to be watched im not here for confrontation.

That's a shame. I want a fight. Yet more disappointment.

View PostBlakeSongne, on 08 September 2014 - 12:12 PM, said:

LMAO actually im a have schizophrenia and not the delusional type or hallucinate , not autism, i guess if u wanna discriminate my mental illness that's all on u brother.

I got no problem with Schizos. Two people in my family had it.

Just make me that goat blowjob video and I'll be happy as a clam.

This post has been edited by Protected by Viper: 08 September 2014 - 05:16 PM

View PostProtected by Viper, on 08 September 2014 - 12:26 PM, said:

I got no problem with Schizos. Two people in my family have it.

Just make me that goat blowjob video and I'll be happy as a clam.

Maybe so brother, im workin on next ep now. heres teaser https://www.facebook...&type=3

This post has been edited by BlakeSongne: 08 September 2014 - 12:36 PM

Posted Image
You still haven't learnt anything about making these videos... Stop uploading stupid little segment trailers, especially to YouTube.
Do you see other "professional" editors uploading stupid 10 second clips? No, they wait and release the whole damn video.

Also, your animation is still horrible find and use the correct addons to fix that.

User is offline   Ahcruna 

I think my head caved in, and I also forgot elementary grade math.

This is too random for my taste.

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

This video was really good, I enjoyed it a lot. Please make many many more.

View PostJimmy, on 08 September 2014 - 01:50 PM, said:

This video was really good, I enjoyed it a lot. Please make many many more.

thank u very much i worked very hard on it, i plan on making them as long as im capable of it, my newest episode in the making is showing some great improvements, my goal for the next ep is for more dramatic scenes and action, the first ep you saw was my very first engine based animation rather than most sfm videos i see that use pre made sequences (animations) built into sfm and the models i know sfm well enough to spot them , i do all the animation custom, manually by myself, it will only pay off in the end with experience doing the animation on my own rather than cheating.

This post has been edited by BlakeSongne: 08 September 2014 - 02:19 PM

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

What's SFM? You've done a fabulous job, this is better than Hollywood, so I would really like to know more about SFM.

View PostJimmy, on 08 September 2014 - 02:44 PM, said:

What's SFM? You've done a fabulous job, this is better than Hollywood, so I would really like to know more about SFM.

source filmmaker, its a bit complicated to learn but once u do its worth it. add me on facebook i can teach u the basics https://www.facebook.com/blake.songne

This post has been edited by BlakeSongne: 08 September 2014 - 02:54 PM

Do I have to do everything BETTER around here or what...
Let the pros (ME) handle this.

View PostThe Angry Kiwi, on 08 September 2014 - 02:55 PM, said:

Do I have to do everything BETTER around here or what...
Let the pros (ME) handle this.

These guys use pre made animations and sequences and lip sync function. they extract phonemes. i choose not too because doing it manually will provide me better experience. cody im jus wondering why do u linger on this thread, im jus trying to show my work. i have no quarrel with u brother, i worked hard on it.
i wanna show it off, can u respect that? I mean scott miller and jon liked it, the main men themselves , why do u hate so much..?
i mean if the voice of DUke enjoyed it and scott miller did, why would i care if u dont?
im also learning to make my own models, hopefully u dont mind starring in my next ep, ill make it simple and put ur face on a half life 2 model.

This post has been edited by BlakeSongne: 08 September 2014 - 03:14 PM

View PostThe Angry Kiwi, on 08 September 2014 - 12:57 PM, said:

Posted Image

Posted Image

I'm serious about that GoatJob. I mean, shit, that's what LiveLeak is for.

We already know Kelly Chambers brought scale itch on the fucking Normandy by screwing varren so a little goat saliva ain't gonna hurt the sheets. Lol, Kelly. Kinky Kelly and the Sexy Stud. I see what you did BioWare!

This post has been edited by Protected by Viper: 08 September 2014 - 03:21 PM

Posted Image

Although I herd a rumour that it really was Radar that destroyed them.
Posted Image

This post has been edited by IGSRJARMY: 08 September 2014 - 04:48 PM

User is online   Hendricks266 

• Weaponized Autism

View PostJimmy, on 03 November 2013 - 01:56 PM, said:

Wow, this thread sucks.

I fucking love this thread.

View PostBlakeSongne, on 08 September 2014 - 03:00 PM, said:

I mean scott miller and jon liked it, the main men themselves , why do u hate so much..?
i mean if the voice of DUke enjoyed it and scott miller did, why would i care if u dont?

You do know that those two will "like" anything you post on their Facebook page right?
I have had plenty of stupid Facebook "likes" from Jon St John where I have linked him to something, but you don't see me having an orgasm all over it.

View PostBlakeSongne, on 08 September 2014 - 03:00 PM, said:

im also learning to make my own models, hopefully u dont mind starring in my next ep, ill make it simple and put ur face on a half life 2 model.

So you are just going to open the models skin and change the face... that is not really making models.
But please go ahead and do this, because I would like to see it. lol

This post has been edited by The Angry Kiwi: 08 September 2014 - 09:26 PM

User is offline   Soap DX 

Angry Kiwi - Well chosen name, these videos really bother you. heh. I know why, but perhaps it be best to stay away from these treads.

Anyhow, I got somewhat inspired;

Posted Image

Posted Image

As for the videos itself, I can't say much except its just pure randomness. You literally could have Duke Nukem arm wrestling a giant Ant it's just a bunch of randomness. That being said, it's not my thing at all. I don't take drugs, but I think even on drugs it wouldn't be my thing.

View PostThe Angry Kiwi, on 08 September 2014 - 09:26 PM, said:

You do know that those two will "like" anything you post on their Facebook page right?
I have had plenty of stupid Facebook "likes" from Jon St John where I have linked him to something, but you don't see me having an orgasm all over it.

So you are just going to open the models skin and change the face... that is not really making models.
But please go ahead and do this, because I would like to see it. lol

Jon liked it on my page, i talk to him on the regular, and scott liked it on my page as well, i didn't post it to his wall. see u had to post to his page to get him to like your shit..... i didn't.

This post has been edited by BlakeSongne: 08 September 2014 - 11:10 PM

User is offline   Idiotska 

The first scene was on the bathtub ring and then out through the window.. zoom... A little boy cutting out paper dolls singing Ring Around The Rosey. A rose jumped over a pansy into a mud puddle with the sun in it.. Pan... to the bathroom, the wall paper decorated with Christmas ornament stars repugnantly cheery to the degree of nostalgic depression. A woman begins to disrobe.. Zoom... In to the unkempt shabby underarm and large perspiration, tears on the enormous lit up breasts one dark 'n one light. Light nearest the window, dark nearest the basin above an inadequate light fixture below the latter breast. Pan... the tub ring.. zoom... to the ring on the finger obvious zen intent one ornament began to move unnoticed by the near nude woman, who now nude 'n situated in the tub cringed at the ring, added hot water relaxed at this mixture pleased, splashed, picked, sneezed, winked, wheezed, flatulated, bubbles popped. The tub returned to normal. The star began to rotate much like the lid of a large mouth jar. Jerky 'n very human being removed from this of course, and entirely on its own. This obviously an example of its picturesque physical appearance, attitude and formation Alright then. The star recovered after the autopsy upon close analyzation tipped the scales at 10,000 lbs. and was matched with a metal very much like lead as we know it here recovered in a mission that successfully returned from Venus in the late fall of 1975. The star had dropped and lodged just under the woman's armpit, only one point was visible.

View PostSoap DX, on 08 September 2014 - 10:49 PM, said:

Angry Kiwi - Well chosen name, these videos really bother you. heh. I know why, but perhaps it be best to stay away from these treads.

Anyhow, I got somewhat inspired;

Posted Image

Posted Image

As for the videos itself, I can't say much except its just pure randomness. You literally could have Duke Nukem arm wrestling a giant Ant it's just a bunch of randomness. That being said, it's not my thing at all. I don't take drugs, but I think even on drugs it wouldn't be my thing.

I take it u didnt actually watch the whole video. lol both parts.

Share this topic:

• 4 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options