Duke4.net Forums: INtro and full scene teaser ( a Duke NUkem Quest) - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

INtro and full scene teaser ( a Duke NUkem Quest)  ";)"

(DELETED DUE TO UPDATES SCROLL DOWN) dukecigar: INtro and Full scene TEaser https://www.facebook...661141340641578
I wont upload this to youtube, if u dont like spoilers and ur waiting for full episode dont watch, enjoy, im working hard PLZ WATCH and Hail to THE KING!

This post has been edited by BlakeSongne: 24 June 2014 - 01:16 AM

User is offline   The Commander 

• I used to be a Brown Fuzzy Fruit, but I've changed bro...

Did you really need to make another thread for this?

View PostThe Commander, on 23 June 2014 - 07:08 AM, said:

Did you really need to make another thread for this?

Sorry for being seriously new to a forum, apologies.

Guest_TheGameZ_*

It is ok man

This post has been edited by TheGameZ: 23 June 2014 - 09:08 AM

(DELETED DUE TO UPDATES SCROLL DOWN) ^_^ K i did it, i couldnt help it, uploaded 3d fan made Duke animation to youtube made minor changes Watch my animation teaser. http://youtu.be/RLHYG5_-w5Q :)

This post has been edited by BlakeSongne: 24 June 2014 - 01:16 AM

Guest_TheGameZ_*

Nice Video Dude

I have a small Idea I really don't know if you would like it though have duke face off against a pig cop and have duke rip his heart out and duke eats it after he done eating it he says AHH GOOD SHIT

This post has been edited by TheGameZ: 23 June 2014 - 12:47 PM

^_^ Heres an updated version of my 3d fan made Duke nukem ANimation should be alot Funnier, forget all old links they are trash plz watch, i will delete old post Watch new teaser to a Duke Quest Ascension New name a Duke quest ascension, cuz cody is a big dolphin noise) who calls my video garbage due to similiar name of a more popular video

This post has been edited by BlakeSongne: 24 June 2014 - 01:04 AM

User is offline   Micky C 

• Honored Donor

It would probably be best if you bunkered down and actually finished the thing rather than posting "updates" every few hours or so. Also, is there actually some kind of quest, or is it just random stuff starring Duke, where in fact Duke could be replaced by any arbitrary character and it wouldn't make any difference?

It's also pretty hard to hear the voices with the music over them like that. I could barely understand a thing.
Plus all the cutting to different angles is really distracting and it's hard to tell what's going on.

This post has been edited by Mickey C: 24 June 2014 - 02:58 AM

Because he will take offence to this and I mean none intended, it appears that the video is just like many of the hundreds of gmod/SFM that are just a bunch of random crap stuck together.

Also, what the fuck is dolphin noise? All I am trying to do is give you pointers as a YouTube and gmod/SFM user.

View PostThe Commander, on 24 June 2014 - 03:34 AM, said:

Because he will take offence to this and I mean none intended, it appears that the video is just like many of the hundreds of gmod/SFM that are just a bunch of random crap stuck together.

Also, what the fuck is dolphin noise? All I am trying to do is give you pointers as a YouTube and gmod/SFM user.

Cody, UR a huge smelly (dolphin noise) ^_^
i spend weeks on this, while i on the other hand want to bring DUke to life ur to busy hating on me and my work, do the rest of us a favor and leave this post if u have nothing positive to say,also wheres your source filmmaker animation? heres mine , before u talk smack with that slightly odd looking face of urs provide me a link to your animation, i been doing this for 2 weeks , wheres my props, imagine years, then imagine what i can come up with, U told me my work was garbage on my last vid . it had 12 likes and 2 dislikes, now my friend u seem outnumbered, i wil say nothing more go ahead and get butthurt all u like :) ;)

This post has been edited by BlakeSongne: 24 June 2014 - 04:16 AM

[quote name='Mickey C' timestamp='1403607297' post='199860']
It would probably be best if you bunkered down and actually finished the thing rather than posting "updates" every few hours or so. Also, is there actually some kind of quest, or is it just random stuff starring Duke, where in fact Duke could be replaced by any arbitrary character and it wouldn't make any difference?

It's also pretty hard to hear the voices with the music over them like that. I could barely understand a thing.
Plus all the cutting to different angles is really distracting and it's hard to tell what's going on.
[/quote

Thats the last update u will get, only reason it was so sudden is because i finished intro, and like i said, i been on sfm for 2 weeks days, now my skill as of now is limited

This post has been edited by BlakeSongne: 24 June 2014 - 04:16 AM

View PostThe Commander, on 24 June 2014 - 03:34 AM, said:

the vid u said was garbage had 12 likes and 2 dislikes my friend before i deleted it to upload, maybe ur the one who got the problem. u say no offense intended but my friend when someone calls every second of work i put into this thing garbage ... yeh i take offense

[quote name='BlakeSongne' timestamp='1403610882' post='199863']
[quote name='Mickey C' timestamp='1403607297' post='199860']

[/quote

Thats the last update u will get, only reason it was so sudden is because i finished intro, and like i said, i been on sfm for a week and 7 days, now my skill as of now is limited, and yes there is a quest and a script.

User is offline   Salvation 

This is really offtopic but i need to know: Whats the name of the song between 0:28-0:36? That trance set, i mean.

View PostBlakeSongne, on 24 June 2014 - 03:50 AM, said:

Cody, UR a huge smelly (dolphin noise) ^_^
i spend weeks on this, while i on the other hand want to bring DUke to life ur to busy hating on me and my work, do the rest of us a favor and leave this post if u have nothing positive to say,also wheres your source filmmaker animation? heres mine , before u talk smack with that slightly odd looking face of urs provide me a link to your animation, i been doing this for 2 weeks , wheres my props, imagine years, then imagine what i can come up with, U told me my work was garbage on my last vid . it had 12 likes and 2 dislikes, now my friend u seem outnumbered, i wil say nothing more go ahead and get butthurt all u like ;) :)

12 likes Lol, bitch please. As a YouTube partner fuck off.
I will always have more views and likes than you.
Oh and I make money too, but hurt? I don't think so.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

This post has been edited by The Commander: 24 June 2014 - 06:48 AM

View PostThe Commander, on 24 June 2014 - 06:45 AM, said:

12 likes Lol, bitch please. As a YouTube partner fuck off.
I will always have more views and likes than you.
Oh and I make money too, but hurt? I don't think so.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Guess what, (u dolphin noise) im gonna recreate that for ending, and yes ur butthurt, cuz all that stuff u said doesnt change your face... mr cody the commando

This post has been edited by BlakeSongne: 24 June 2014 - 05:29 PM

Yes because you can't come up with anything original right?

Guest_TheGameZ_*

Is this good?

This post has been edited by TheGameZ: 25 June 2014 - 12:39 AM

No, pro tip...
Turn the HUD, aiming reticle and level stats off when making a video like this.

Guest_TheGameZ_*

ok

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options